Search results

1. family guy

*** Face Off Tonight DELAYED!! ***

mechanical things break ,it happens and sometimes at the worst times .every effort was made to repair the machine but parts and sunday are two words that dont go together . replacement machine was ordered early this morning and should have been at the rink late afternoon ,I can only assume it is...
  2. family guy

Giants v Devils - Sat 7pm - 02/01 - Chat/Updates

bring back Bob Phillips ,at least the team didnt have to hitch hike home from games!
  3. family guy

Shirt Auction - Where has the Poppy Appeal Money Gone?

Re: shirt auction New owners ,same old tricks .Thankfully the decent people on here have shamed them into putting the money back into a very worthy cause .
  4. family guy

Gerads sponsor car for sale

found this on ebay today ,looks like a great wee car. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %26otn%3D1
  5. family guy

Devils v Vipers - 6pm 18/01 - Chat & Updates

Here is a link for the radio commentary http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/wales/default.stm click on the link on top right hand corner you will need real player
  6. family guy

Devils Vs Bison 23/11/08 - Chat and Updates!!

thanks,so its not on! i thought i was going nuts
  7. family guy

found the page ok but i just keep on going round in circles,cant seem to be able to find the link to switch it on ,
  8. family guy

i cant find it on their web site do you have a link?
  9. family guy

do the devils broadcast the game live?
  10. family guy

Devils vs Giants Sunday 12th 6pm. Chat/Updates

what! I thought he had gone home ,Where is he then ? there was someone skating in his shirt last night ,i thought it was the mascot ??
  11. family guy

Devils vs Vipers, Sat 04th 7.00pm. Chat/Updates

miss read the text , we lost ,sorry,text said they won and i assumed that meant cardiff sorry
  12. family guy

texts im getting are very negative hopefully the goal will shake things up commentary on here doesn't seem to be any more positive a good result will help sort that though
  13. family guy

last text had lots of swear words referring to devils play hope we can improve and get it going for the third .
  14. family guy

had a text saying goal disallowed for high sticks? last text said devils poor
  15. family guy

hinks will get 3 whats ? touches of the puck ? shifts? GOALS ? i think its past your bed time stewie
  16. family guy

Devils Vs Bison - 21st Sept - Updates and Chat

is hinks playing with an injury ?