Giants v Devils - Sat 7pm - 02/01 - Chat/Updates

Apologies for the late post here. Have just got in from Belfast last night.

I've calmed down alot now but last night I was furious. Furious with the teams performance and lack of desire, furious to hear of the shabby travel plans for the following day, but more furious with the lack of acknowledgement from the players at the end of the game. Only Jay, Ben & Symo (maybe another but I can't remember), could even be bothered to look up at us and show their appreciation for us spending our hard earned money to support them. The others should be ashamed of themselves for not having the decency to do the same.

The travel arrangements are a joke and I fully expected us to lose the home game to Sheffield tonight (thankfully we didn't). We were the home team and had travelled twice as far as Sheffield, literally stepping off the coach to play. I don't for one minute buy that the flights were full. We knew about this fixture in August, plenty of time, and we all know, the sooner you book flights, the cheaper they are. If we had lost tonight, I don't think the players could have been blamed after that travel plan, as angry as I was from the night before, I actually felt sorry for them being expected to perform when the club hadn't done the best thing for them. I told Chris to expect the forum to go nuts had we lost.

In my opinion, there are problems at the club that are being kept from the fans. I'm not for one minute saying that we deserve to know everything, we don't, but that is my opinion and I hope I am wrong. I don't think I am wrong though and I don't think they are small problems.

Anyway, having not seen tonights game I look forward to opening the Sheffield thread now and seeing a page full of positivity.

Cheers,

Max