Search results

1. D

Signing News !

gunna be a d man i reckon how bout this guy http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=34094
  2. D

Ben Bowns Radio Interview

dont knock it i am impressed they have done interview with half of the squad already :Ninja
  3. D

2014/2015 - Club shenanigan rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! rumours in 2001 as with pretty much every of the few years i been watchin. like this one http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_s ... 348208.stm rumours and more rumours
  4. D

2014/2015 - Club shenanigan rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! aint players been owed money in most seasons gone by? i cant figure out why certain people are raising the issue now :roll:
  5. D

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! rumour jody will never post a boring repetitive post on the inferno :DWD marsh to braehead clan
  6. D

Devils v Capitals - 16/03 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Capitals - 16/03 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat dunno if i am wrong but i remember some of our fans on here saying they didnt wanna be told when to chant now fans are saying they want more help with chanting cant have it both ways i reckon the atmosphere is about what happens on...
  7. D

Big news tomorrow!

lots of people said none of this team would come back and players aint been paid but its starting to just look like malicious gossip if players were being so badly treated none of the team would come back
  8. D

Final run in

fans were saying cant credit pope with games they won early on when he was in charge does same happen for adams
  9. D

Devils v Capitals almost Sold Out

give it a rest pretty much every post is a boring cheap shot :roll: good on the club for running the promotion and im sure the management and other people involved in the past made mistakes all i care about is enjoying the final game of a hard season with thousands of other fans and thanking...
  10. D

Panthers v Devils - 04/03 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Panthers v Devils - 04/03 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updat
  11. D

Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updat looks like if we qualify for the knockouts then we either have to face the unbeatable giants or have the displeasure of being knocked out by steelers :DWD
  12. D

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

my mate reckons lord and kurka are gunna come back but faulkner is retiring now he has done his course
  13. D

Seth Bennett & Brent Pope

eat sleep repeat is your motto it is getting so old now change the record :DWD
  14. D

Soderstrom sacked

change the record and stop hijacking every thread so boring
  15. D

Panthers v Devils - 01/02 @ 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Panthers v Devils - 01/02 @ 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updat rubbish european players :DWD
  16. D

Panthers v Devils - 01/02 @ 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Panthers v Devils - 01/02 @ 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updat just got in and expected to see a rite beating but :Banana i guess the players who coach the team did alrite as no coach can make any dfference in 2 days, rite? and when we win it is the players who did it not the coach. wrong. it...
  17. D

Fixtures

reign ya neck in i aint blaming anyone didnt someone else say this date was only one offered to us by belfast giants so we didnt have much say in the matter
  18. D

Devils v Panthers - 30/01 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Panthers - 30/01 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updat whoever needs a rest i guess or isnt performing didnt morisette have a badly injured eye last few games reckon new guys will ice tonight so think smith and blight will sit
  19. D

Fixtures

what ragan actually said was fans didnt want ragan involved in fixture scheduling and so left it to francis and adams all i care about is each player has given his all expect same tonight and over weekend