Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Ocko

Re: Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updat

My tv must be using different cameras to yours because it's been behind the play countless times. The camera has been lost on the wrong part of the ice more than Rama!

Diafol

The camera position isn't helping, it's so far from the ice it looks like the main camera is hanging from the ceiling (which probably explains the dodgy camerawork).

The numerous ads on the ice also make it more difficult to follow the puck, not to mention the infamous black ads behind each goal.

Diafol

I might be switching it off now as well, although for different reasons from Wannabe.

Why am I putting myself through this torture when I could be watching Washington vs Philadelphia instead ?

Wannabe2

Believe me the camerawork is shite, and as far as the goalscoring is concerned whats goes around comes around, the only reason steelers are winning is that they have devils players playing for them DUH.

ASHIPP

What a shambles. And to add insult to injury Phil Hill actually manages to score a goal against us.

Fast forward 5 weeks please. Every game feels like torture at the mo.

Earnie

It would seem our second team is beating our first team . 5. - 2. At the moment.

Ocko

Another embarrassing night. How much is getting rid of Blight coming back to bite? We've been utter shite since he's left.

Diafol

Well that was painful to watch.
Actually the whole season has been painful to watch for one reason or another, apart from the Scottish trip.

Just the Caps game to go for me as I won't be able to make any others.
Really looking forward to the summer !

ASHIPP

Ocko said:
Another embarrassing night. How much is getting rid of Blight coming back to bite? We've been utter shite since he's left.
Some posters on here might calll that karma! Adams must think he's gone to Heaven.....big ice, big crowd, skilled team and he's head coach.

Fact is the Devils are 8th for a reason. 3 coaches this season have not managed to get them out of that position. Think that says more about the team's collective ability against the standard of other elite teams rather than the level of coaching at the Club.

looks like if we qualify for the knockouts then we either have to face the unbeatable giants or have the displeasure of being knocked out by steelers :DWD

jimmy snels

ASHIPP said:
Ocko said:
Some posters on here might calll that karma! Adams must think he's gone to Heaven.....big ice, big crowd, skilled team and he's head coach.

Fact is the Devils are 8th for a reason. 3 coaches this season have not managed to get them out of that position. Think that says more about the team's collective ability against the standard of other elite teams rather than the level of coaching at the Club.
Good post. Said as much on friday myself. I think we need a change up. Not enjoyed this season at all. People asking for signings to go to get our season tickets renewed? Unless its marsh kurka mac or lord (and possibly plumpton who can play a role) I would be discouraged! Become very average

Ocko

discountedawaytravel said:
looks like if we qualify for the knockouts then we either have to face the unbeatable giants or have the displeasure of being knocked out by steelers :DWD
We won't get the Steelers unless we get 6th. Belfast play 8th then the winner of the Gardiner conference will play 7th. So if we finish 7th we will probably play Dundee.

I don't think we will make the play offs its hard to see where we will pick up points and after next sundays game against Coventry we could well be in ninth.in all honesty we don't deserve to be in the play offs we just aren't good enough and like some have said I expect major changes in the summer,theres very few players I want to return for next season.

ASHIPP

In order to at least compete with the standard of othet elite teams ( let alone win games) a major overhaul in recruitment neccessary next season. Hopefully Whis can recruit some new players to fulfill sorely missed roles this year. And hopefully retain a small backbone of this year's consistent players.

Will be a miracle if the Devils progress in playoffs now.