Recent content by oldblock4

1. O

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

I'm sorry that this has been your first year as a season ticket holder, Its not been the best start for you!! Many fans (me included) have not enjoyed this season and won't be sorry to see the back of it. I totally agree with your comments and would have thought that the Devils, and/or their...
  2. O

A Reminder to all fans that 2014-15 Season Tickets Include all Elite League Home Fixtures, all Challenge Cup Group Fixtures & both Challenge Cup and Play Off Quarter Finals (failure to reach the quarter finals of each competition will result in all Season Ticket Holders receiving a match ticket...
  3. O

· We are offering all Season Ticket Purchases before 30th March 2014 a 3 YEAR PRICE FREEZE moving into our new arena. (price freeze only available for season tickets purchased before March 30th) This offer applies to BOTH season ticket renewalls and New Season Ticket Holders 2014-15...
  4. O

CDRA Open letter

+1 excellent post! Sheincar is also spot on. We have overachieved in the past and "its all your fault, G & Franny!" We should have won the league but Sheffield got the glory, we've been at every playoffs in EIHL, had the budget for x place team in the league and have always exceeded the...
  5. O

Devils Clash with City - 24 November

We're hoping to. I've phoned the Barons Court (Toby Carvery, CF64 1ND) straight up the link road, turn right and also the Merrie Harriers (straight on from the link road & right towards Llandough Hospital CF64 2NY) and both said they're showing it. Hope that helps,
  6. O

Ex-Clan D Man says no to Devils.....

Paul, I am very grateful to Wannabe2 and to all who have been involved in fighting to keep Cardiff Devils Ice Hockey club in existence! Something i am very concerned of at the moment. If you wish to disagree with someone thats fine, we don't all share the same opinion, but please have the...
  7. O

new coach !!!!

Is the 1 game last nights win? Which was won in penalties not regulation time! If G had been allowed the respect to return to the bench when he was retired and judged for his abilities and then not perform then i don't think people would have moaned too much, apart from its his testimonial year...
  8. O

Change in Coach Poll

Not just the fan base, interesting what former players opinions are too!!
  9. O

Official Club Statement

This was always going to happen, G or Franny were never going to get any credit!! This hasn't been our best start to the season in losing our nettie, suspensions with Conboy (whatever the views on this!), fingers crossed with no further injuries or suspensions our season should be improving...
  10. O

Adams sacked?

+1
  11. O

Adams sacked?

+1. Also the 3rd/4th place games was a joke, we were short benched with injuries, what was the point of playing the game?! Don't think this was suggested by G?!!
  12. O

Premier Sports

thanks for the update, i've been trying to find it on Virgin Media and have contacted them, fab news!
  13. O

Adams sacked?

Think this is an appaling way to treat both G and Franny after many loyal years of service to the Devils! Its not just G its affecting by this constant messing around G's retired, G's back player coach......, its the players and the fans also! Understandably the players looked despondent and...