Season Ticket Prices Frozen

Sheincar

jimmy snels said:
I really would like information on what days they are looking to get fixtures on as well. I missed a number of games recently because we had so many mid week games. And another year pushed loads of sundays on me which is not my choice due to me working til half six some weekends. Its alot of money to part with this year and I think a bit of time and effort should be made to get all the information out there people need to make a decision. A signing or two of our premier players would help (lord the main one I think most want to see). Perhaps a discount on jerseys in the shop and something crazy like promise to clean my f'in plexi every week!!!!!! (Its got worse and worse last few months)
Apparently one of the benefits of CDRA membership is an unspecified discount through CH Sports, the same as this year.

Currently have 2+3 family ticket. This year, what with age changes in family, cannot have same ticket. This year price will be 300 dearer for same tickets. 1426.00 in total and what with the 25% deposit payment (356) due next week it's definitely an outlay this loyal supporter cannot afford. :(

jimmy snels

jodysstillagirlsname said:
jimmy snels said:
. something crazy like promise to clean my f'in plexi every week!!!!!! (Its got worse and worse last few months)
Leaving yourself open to the comedians there James :D
Hahaha I take your point :lol:

I will say tho the bbt is starting to fall apart and maintenance is defo dropped off. The same puck marks have been on my window for months. Its like no one cares at the minute!

A Reminder to all fans that 2014-15 Season Tickets Include all Elite League Home Fixtures, all Challenge Cup Group Fixtures & both Challenge Cup and Play Off Quarter Finals (failure to reach the quarter finals of each competition will result in all Season Ticket Holders receiving a match ticket voucher per quarter final missed which can be used for the following pre-season fixtures)[/quote]

Thanks for all the info, as i can rarely see information on the Devils website, just white pages!

Wow I can't believe how much these have gone up, as Sheila has said, sadly neither our pensions or salaries have increased this much to pay it! After the poor season i would have expected £20 increase or as a 'gesture' by the owner knowing how unhappy fans are and to keep loyal st's, a freeze on 2013/14 prices of £396 end of season price.

How can we also rely on vouchers for the following pre-season fixtures, when we're due to be moving to a new arena and the queries who will be running that team? So surely these vouchers can't be relied on?

Looking back at previous years, i haven't got 2012/13 st application to hand, but between 2011/12 eos price of £367 and 2013/14 eos price of £396 - that's only £29 between 2 seasons?!!

As the consensus seems to be wait for some positive news prior to signing - confirmation of Dave Whistle, positive player signings etc, we only have 1 week to have this news and to find £111 deposit to pay by dd, if this has to be in by 15th March. Or we incur a £94 hike from last years £396 eos price, where we knew we had a coach, Mac had signed and everything seemed positive to this years inflated ego price of £490?!!

Devils are gonna be pricing themselves out of the market!

I was a new season ticket holder for this season and that has been pretty much my only exposure to Ice Hockey.

From what i have seen from a "total product" its been very poor and in my opinion i can't see how a price increase is a viable option with everything that has gone on, for me, a far sensible approach would have actually been to drop the prices by £20 - 30 quid and even drop the "walk up" prices by a few quid.

This would increase how many people you have in attendance, exceeding the overall attendees and money you get at present.
The less people have to pay the more bums you have on seats and the more money that the rink is getting from programmes/beer/hot dogs etc...

I know a few people have said the devils dont get any of these profits, but surely they get a cut....If not, what the heck are the people in managment doing.

At this moment in time, im considering wether to actually come back for a second season primarily due to the price and on ice preformance.

asherz_t said:
I was a new season ticket holder for this season and that has been pretty much my only exposure to Ice Hockey.

From what i have seen from a "total product" its been very poor and in my opinion i can't see how a price increase is a viable option with everything that has gone on, for me, a far sensible approach would have actually been to drop the prices by £20 - 30 quid and even drop the "walk up" prices by a few quid.

This would increase how many people you have in attendance, exceeding the overall attendees and money you get at present.
The less people have to pay the more bums you have on seats and the more money that the rink is getting from programmes/beer/hot dogs etc...

I know a few people have said the devils dont get any of these profits, but surely they get a cut....If not, what the heck are the people in managment doing.

At this moment in time, im considering wether to actually come back for a second season primarily due to the price and on ice preformance.
I'm sorry that this has been your first year as a season ticket holder, Its not been the best start for you!!

Many fans (me included) have not enjoyed this season and won't be sorry to see the back of it. I totally agree with your comments and would have thought that the Devils, and/or their advisors, could see that too!

I would have been happy with a price freeze on last years prices, a reduction would be great, but this year was meant to mean an increase in G's budget for players and therefore a freeze on that would have been acceptable.

I thought we would see an increase of £20 but a price hike of £49 after a poor season is insanity! Clearly £49 psychologically sounds better than £50, but only offering this this week and if you wish to pay by dd have the application to the Devils by March 15th, gives just over a week to find the 25% deposit, which is higher than has been in previous years.

The Devils management know that people are unhappy, clearly more than 20/30 and obviously don't want a repeat of this years CC game where only 500/600 people attended, hence including within the new st.

As so many people have said via various means that they will be waiting and seeing before signing up for next years st, i guess that's why the price is hiked up by nearly £94 to wait until May 2014 to see what's happening to our beloved club? Therefore by waiting and seeing if we have a team, some indication of who it will be and who will be coaching will set us back nearly an extra £100! Will be interesting to see what the top of the league teams are doing!!

mazza03

Prices previous season 2012/13 end of season....£324, early bird.....£365, regular.....£384, family e of s.....923, e b.....£1038, reg.....£1094,

2013/14 e of s.....£396, e b.....£420, reg.....£445, family e of s.....£1130,
e b.....£1208, reg £1286

For 27 games

nb: I have only put the price for the 2 + 3 family

Concession 2012/13 e o s.....£216, e b.....£242, reg.....£257.

2013/14e o s.....£254, e b.....£271, reg.....£288

For 30 games

Diafol

Hope I've got this right, this is based on the price for an adult season ticket:

EOS EB REG
2011/12 (24 games) 290 320 340
Price per game 12.08 13.33 14.16

2012/13 (27 games) 324 365 384
12.00 13.51 14.22

2013/14 (30 games) 396 420 445
13.20 14.00 14.83

2014/15 (33 games) 445 490 520
13.48 14.84 15.75

jimmy snels

£13.48 @ £449 without any incentives and after a shit year. Terrible. Id not be suprised if we lost 100 season ticket holders. Its forcing you to spend alot alot of money

jimmy snels said:
£13.48 @ £449 without any incentives and after a shit year. Terrible. Id not be suprised if we lost 100 season ticket holders. Its forcing you to spend alot alot of money
I think it may be more, although if take up is poor we can probably expect to see extended deadlines, offers etc as we have in past seasons, its all about getting the money in asap

jodysstillagirlsname said:
jimmy snels said:
I think it may be more, although if take up is poor we can probably expect to see extended deadlines, offers etc as we have in past seasons, its all about getting the money in asap
Simply to service THIS seasons debt, by the time the remaining player salaries are met & office salaries in the off season doubt there will be very little left for Dave Whistle to work with.

davew

Diafol said:
Hope I've got this right, this is based on the price for an adult season ticket:

EOS EB REG

2014/15 (33 games) 445 490 520
13.48 14.84 15.75

based on 31 games and 2 "bonus" games as per Kris Agland's earlier post:

EOS 445 = £14.35
EB 490 = £15.81
REG 520 = £16.77

It is totally shocking the price hike this year, after what has been the worst season since we have been in the BBT, and I put the majority of blame for the terrible season in the hands of the Management. Then they go put the price up like this - they really know how to treat their customers don't they?

2012/13 (27 games)
EOS: £324, £12.00 per game
EBD: £365, £13.51 per game
REG: £384, £14.22 per game

2013/14 (30 games)
EOS: £396, £13.20 per game
EBD: £420, £14.00 per game
REG: £445, £14.83 per game

2014/15 (Potentially 31 upto 33 games)
EOS: £445, £13.48 per game (for 33 games) £14.35 per game (for 31 games)
EBD: £490, £14.84 per game (for 33 games) £15.81 per game (for 31 games)
REG: £520, £15.75 per game (for 33 games) £16.77 per game (for 31 games)

If you compare like for like deals for the last 2 years and going into next year, the cheapest option is for the End of Season Offer at £13.38 per game - 2 years ago the same offer was £12 per game. That is 11.5% price rise!!! And that is the BEST DEAL on the table.
Even this best deal might actually mean you are paying £14.35 per game for just 31 games. That is a 16.4% price hike in just 2 years!

If you compare the other end of the deals, and you paid just the regular amount each season, then that is a 17.9% price rise over 2 years.

The worst case scenario is that you used to do the EOS offer, but now have to pay the regular amount instead this year - that price hike is almost a crazy 40% since 2 years ago!!!

Are you kidding me?

How can they justify any of this? Even the best case scenario there has been an almost 12% price rise in 2 years - yer the management have really shown us that they are deserving of that increase from loyal fans that have been paying into the Devils for countless years....

I cannot even believe that I am contemplating walking away from Devils hockey altogether - that thought should never EVER enter my mind.

I'm not considering walking away fully, but I'm becoming less and less likely to get a season ticket. The last tine I didn't have one it became too easy to miss games and save the money.

I worry that not getting a ST will see me drifting out of the sport I love.

James

Administrator
I have to admit I'm finding it hard to justify a season ticket at these prices. I might end up picking and choosing games next year now.