Recent content by Lp 1

1. L

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 Mike Egener for the Blaze has retired http://www.eliteprospects.com
  2. L

Paul Bissonnette.......

Man I love being a Devils fan. :RAWK :RAWK :RAWK
  3. L

Ben Bowns...

Yes Bownsy had a poor game last night but the whole team played poorly Ben has played some great games this season and possibly the best Brit goalie in the league. Don't forget when you have a British netty playing that well, it opens up a space for the import out on the ice. Stewart has had...
  4. L

Doom and Gloom

Who is Paul?
  5. L

Doom and Gloom

Why is there so much negativity? As a fan to see the club bring in new players like no tomorrow is so exiting! We haven't had the best of luck this year with results, injuries, coaches and performances, however the club are keeping US the fans on our toes bringing in new faces. It would be...
  6. L

New Netminder - Phil Cook

Re: New Netminder Where is this from?
  7. L

Conboy Gassed!

I like Andrew Conboy, he played well for us and was great to the home crowd, however he was a marked man and at the end of the day the Cardiff Devils are not a charity. We cant afford to pay players to watch games, that's the harsh reality of our situation.
  8. L

Conboy is a tool

Just saying, Deeds has been released by Färjestad Just Saying
  9. L

Conboy is a tool

This is what i said in the other Conboy thread: "I like Andrew, however he has played exactly half of our 20 games (According to Elite Prospects) and will miss a further 11 games. We need a player who can play all our games not play one week and miss the net. I think Andrew is a good player...
  10. L

Conboy gets 12 game ban

I like Andrew, however he has played exactly half of our 20 games (According to Elite Prospects) and will miss a further 11 games. We need a player who can play all our games not play one week and miss the net. I think Andrew is a good player but by getting suspended from the majority of our...
  11. L

Adams sacked?

+1 Well Said :RAWK
  12. L

Adams sacked?

What I said was probably a little harsh and out of context Even if G decided to play last night, why wasnt BP on the bench helping Franny out? as someone on twitter said last night, the club is taking one step forward two steps back
  13. L

Adams sacked?

I would have to say that it is time for G to leave the club. I understand that there is a lot of love and support for him from some of the fans, however we have been to play off's and come back empty handed (Last season 3rd and 4th place game at the play off's was a complete joke and...
  14. L

Devils Vs Flyers - Sunday 27th October - Chatter

Something isn't right there... Sacked by Monday?