Recent content by ice pie

1. ice pie

Devils v Flyers - Sat 7 Apr 2018 - Play Offs S-Final - FO 1pm - Chat/Updates

Webcast is dreadful. Been frozen more than its been unfrozen. I've been emailing support and tried everything.
  2. ice pie

More Seats

Wasn't there supposed to be a ski slope above the arena at some point, or has that been scrapped now? If it's still in plan, surely that would require some sort of roof restructure, which could be the time to look at extra seats?
  3. ice pie

Devils v Storm - Sat 1 Apr 2017 - Championships 1/4 F - 1st leg - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

If we get through to the semis, does anyone know whether we'll be up first or second, and what time the games are?
  4. ice pie

DEVILS v Giants - Sat 25 (FO 7pm) & Sun 26 (FO 6pm) Mar 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

I was a bit worried that these games could be a little uneventful after having won the league already, but we've still got the Conference to play for haven't we? So we will need to win at least one of these to get that trophy too?
  5. ice pie

Devils on tv (not really)

Bloody love it!
  6. ice pie

BBC WALES NEWS

To be fair to Nation, they regularly give Devils a mention, for upcoming games and reporting the scores...
  7. ice pie

Season Ticket buyback

Perhaps offering £8 back would be a better enticement then? As Jimmy says, that would at least cover the webcast, and might therefore encourage more people to view it on the webcast instead... (and no, I don't work for IceTime TV!)
  8. ice pie

Season ticket entrance

It was also a good idea to move the ticket scanning to the doors between reception and the cafe, so that people can go between the arena and cafe without having to keep queuing. Bravo.
  9. ice pie

Devils v Panthers - 10/12 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Any recommendations on where to park as Morissons is out?
  10. ice pie

Devils v Panthers - 30/11 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

Can someone please explain to me what the issue was with Asselin's stick? And how does a team allow 'illegal equipment' on the ice? Do players tamper with the sticks, or how do they get that way? And don't the teams check their own equipment to make sure it's legal?
  11. ice pie

GB Wednesday

Also enjoyed the game last night, the Norwegian team put on a great display of skill, a pleasure to watch. Despite the scoreline, I thought GB's defence, including the netties of course, looked pretty strong. Just a shame we couldn't keep possession for very long...
  12. ice pie

GREATEST DEVILS COMEBACK EVER

There's a link on Matzka's page: https://secure.squarespace.com/commerce/donate?donatePageId=576bf596ebbd1aee23f106f7
  13. ice pie

Scott Matzka diagnosed with ALS

Pretty sure that is what he said yes, and that was before the auction, where the first few Matzka jerseys (until we had to leave) were being bought for about £400 apiece, so I'm sure there'll be a good few more grand to add to the total :)
  14. ice pie

Devils v Steelers - Double header thread - CC & League - Chat/Updates

I was thinking the same. I saw Myers doing a lot of that in a GB game I watched earlier this year - he was a complete pest for the opposition!
  15. ice pie

Devils Entrance Music

That's genius! (The track that is, not the musical talents of Nickelback...)