Season ticket entrance

Kal

So pleased with the Devils for listening to fans and implementing a solution so quickly.

I always thought the reason for a cash only bar was that it's the quickest way to serve a large number of people arriving at the bar at the same time?
In my experience this isn't always true, it depends on your staff and till system. I personally believe contactless, android pay and the other swipe/scan methods to be the fastest now. Although i guess the thinking behind it is that not everyone uses these and you cant say cash or contactless only lol

As above. Completely agree. So much smoother getting in and enterance was clear when i came back to go to shop too. Much improved.

It was also a good idea to move the ticket scanning to the doors between reception and the cafe, so that people can go between the arena and cafe without having to keep queuing. Bravo.

pjj365

It was also a good idea to move the ticket scanning to the doors between reception and the cafe, so that people can go between the arena and cafe without having to keep queuing. Bravo.
Think that is the norm for Sat and Sun games

Other nights of the week there are events on the small ice so access to the cafe is required by those users so we will no doubt face the same queuing problem for CC semi final and playoffs 1/4s

James

Administrator
This is dependent on there being no public skate I think. If there is a public skate at the same time as a game, they have to move the entry points so skaters can have access to the cafe.