Recent content by Gingers Husband

1. G

IAW Capacity Increase …

In one of the meetings with the council & planet ice, I suggested that should the 2nd pad not be viable for ice at any time, maybe someone would be interested in putting a skatepark/BMX course in there. There are plenty around Cardiff and the Vale but of course, they are all outside. Matthew...
  2. G

MESSAGE FROM DEVILS ORG RELATING TO PLAYOFF FINALS WEEKEND TICKETS

I think he's got a bloody cheek coming on here spouting off. No player interviews or official club/inferno interaction but as soon as there's some dirty laundry he's straight on here, using a false name, shouting his mouth off. Keyboard warrior.!!! That should do for now. ♿
  3. G

Standing Area

Does the capacity of the block change depending on whether people are seated or standing?
  4. G

Parisi

Must have had a wander round the rink and though Jesus, 8 quid for a burger and 4.50 a pint, bollocks to that.
  5. G

Abuse being hurled at Devils Management

What have you got against the disabled then? Not all downtrodden minorities are ethnic or certain sexual persuasions.
  6. G

Wanted. The old stylised D jersey

I think I still have Max Birbraers one of those. Would like £125 but am open to decent offers if you want to p.m. me illIdig it out and put some photos up.
  7. G

Buyback Scheme

Just set up a Facebook group that S.T. holders can put their tickets on for games they can't attend. If everyone agrees on a flat rate for each type of ticket ( adult, child, concession) and sticks to it, the ticket holder recoups an acceptable amount for their ticket, which in my opinion a...
  8. G

Making off without paying

I would wager a lot of people already know my real name on here and have already formed their own opinions of me. If you have formed an opinion of my entire personality from two profanities on an internet forum, well done you. Although it must be easier to form an opinion of someone's...
  9. G

Making off without paying

As someone whose daughter works in"the industry" in the present day, I can *assure* you that he is not talking anything of the kind. She has had money deducted from her wages because of this very thing on more than one occasion since the start of the year.
  10. G

Steelers v DEVILS - Sun 12 Mar 2017 - League - FO 5pm - Chat/Updates

I get where Robs coming from Glynne, just don't think he has phrased it very well. ( I believe he's foreign) Whilst , as you rightly said, there are no nothing games. Of the games we have left, the ones against Sheffield up there would be the two we would leàst expect the points from. We know...
  11. G

Jerseys

It's always worth waiting Ben. The Jersey designs never differ drastically from season to season and you might find that the rink shop will sell this season's jerseys at a decent discount to clear them out before the new ones arrive.
  12. G

is there

Yes, me. It goes okay for a bit, then the buffering circle spins for a bit, then it freezes and the page has to be refreshed. I have probably seen less than 2 minutes of play. Missed the goal & whatever just happened to Bownsys net. Does seem to have sorted itself out now though, touch wood.
  13. G

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

But this is supposed to be a neutral venue Mark, is it not? As a fanbase we have moaned about the play- offs and Nottingham's changing room " demands" and such for as long as the Elite League has existed. We are not in a position now to start holding on to "our" season ticket seats just because...
  14. G

guard of honour

Maybe they could be introduced as the continental cup winning Nottingham Panthers which should receive a polite ripple of applause. Then we should beat the absolute shit out of them, no question.
  15. G

Captaincy help - Voth/Adams

Was that the year Ed Patterson was sacked & G made player coach? (Coaches can't be Captain)