Jerseys

Thread starter #1
Sorry if this is not the correct place to put this post but i was wondering a few things..

How often do the Devils change their jerseys?
I'm looking to buy some but If they got new ones coming out for next season I would rather wait and get them. Or is there a best time to get them?

Thanks

JC23

Sorry if this is not the correct place to put this post but i was wondering a few things..

How often do the Devils change their jerseys?
I'm looking to buy some but If they got new ones coming out for next season I would rather wait and get them. Or is there a best time to get them?

Thanks
New Jersey's every year.

It's always worth waiting Ben. The Jersey designs never differ drastically from season to season and you might find that the rink shop will sell this season's jerseys at a decent discount to clear them out before the new ones arrive.

Ben Waldron

Thread starter #5
It's always worth waiting Ben. The Jersey designs never differ drastically from season to season and you might find that the rink shop will sell this season's jerseys at a decent discount to clear them out before the new ones arrive.
Yeah that's another thing I thought about as I need to buy two. Thanks for the advice :)

solelace84

You must've forgotten the uproar when they drastically changed the jersey from last season to this season lol.

JC23

Just before the new season usually there will be a small number of home jerseys.

The design won't even be thought about until the off season.