guard of honour

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
maybe a strange one, thoughts on a guard of honour as panthers take to the ice on jan.28th . similar to football premiership winners, i no its not the league but its history for a british club.

Wannabe2

maybe a strange one, thoughts on a guard of honour as panthers take to the ice on jan.28th . similar to football premiership winners, i no its not the league but its history for a british club.
They are playing Belfast Friday, let them do it. Great win by Panthers, but by the time they come here it will be history.

Electro

No no no no and No.

Unless we can use a lot of smoke and have Bordy bitch slap them as they pass.

Congratulations to them yes, but we have history with them and the fans, I've spent to much time in Nottingham being insulted to want to openly support them in such a manner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

Next we'll be wearing the black and gold jerseys!

Panthers' fantastic achievement deserves acknowledgement and applause but 3000 Devils' fans will be hoping for a win that night.

voth26

Have you been smoking funny fags again, why in the hell would we want to do that and fire the panthers up even more. they wouldn't do it for us so it's a NO from me