Recent content by douchen91

1. D

Devils Vs Blaze - Sat, 31, Oct, 2015 - Challenge Cup

I wouldn't mind stepping in and keeping the MNL guys updated via texts...?
  2. D

2015 Challenge Cup Banner.

I would like to see new banners go up in the new barn, then keep the old banners to put up in the bar. I would love to see a proper hockey bar with jerseys and memorabilia, similar to Rockies in Belfast...
  3. D

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Fair enough, I wasn't aware of the seriousness of his injury. Well I for one really hope he 're-signs as a devil.
  4. D

My bad, Salters I meant. Autocorrect trying to be smart... I'm surprised people are thinking of Culligan just as a spare... He was one of my favourite players to watch last season - he never gives up on the puck, covered on D for a long time and scored some memorable goals (THAT goal at home...
  5. D

Line Combinations?

Posted on the rumours thread before I saw this one... This is my shout: Kurka Martin Doucet Walters Lord Morrisette Haddad Hervato Walton CJ Piggott (spare) (Import) - Richie Hudson - Marsh Batch - Hendo Bownsy Will
  6. D

Think the line up could look like this. What a team that is, roll on next season theres bags of goals in this team!! Kurka Martin Doucet Walters Lord Morrisette Haddad Hervato Walton CJ Piggott (spare) (Import) - Richie Hudson - Marsh Batch - Hendo Bownsy Will
  7. D

Fair enough. Well I think its either a returnee, ideally hotham. Or a marquee signing on the biz / Weller sort of level.
  8. D

Kurka maybe? Not sure if this is anything new but I just noticed that his Twitter says Cardiff as his location...
  9. D

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: 2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans Aarsen resigns for a third year with the clan.. Really hoping we get Hotham back!
  10. D

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

Pretty cool video :) http://vimeo.com/63259521
  11. D

anyone travelling from the swansea area for tonights game?

Hey, just wondered if there was anyone travelling down from Swansea for the game against hull tonight. I know its short notice but im really low on cash atm so would be awsome if I could carshare with someone... Cheers Josh.
  12. D

New signing / signings..

Has any one heard anything about who we might be looking to bring in? There's normally alot more speculation than this when a new signing is imminent.. I'd love to see us sign someone who will put Olsson in his place come November 25th!
  13. D

Max Birbraer

Is there any footage of the hit on Birbraer on sunday night, and the consequent retaliation?
  14. D

Complaint about Planet Ice that will impact on OUR Club.

Well lucky you because they are horrible to me. We both have our uni ID cards but they say they don't accept them and they need like a letter from our uni's confirming our status. I'm a student not a crook jeez!
  15. D

Complaint about Planet Ice that will impact on OUR Club.

I have had numerous interactions with the staff on the front desk, buying tickets, etc and i must admit i have found them extremely rude. It seems as if they don't want to sell tickets to me at times. And don't get me started on the whole student ticket thing. Me and my girlfriend are both...