Complaint about Planet Ice that will impact on OUR Club.

ASHIPP

Thread starter #1
Arrived at the BBT earlier to collect fliers for myself and 3 friends to distribute this afternoon.
When I eventually got to front of huge queue of kids waiting to get in for skate NO-ONE behind the counter knew what I was on about. Eventually somebody realised that a pile of Devils fliers on the back desk might be the ones for distribution.

BTW the box office phone was ringing non-stop with nobody picking it up (potentially people trying to book game tickets).For a majority of the time only one staff member on counter. Is it any wonder that the Club is losing sales opportunities.

Roll on when the Club moves to its new home with a dedicated marketing and box office team and they are no longer beholden to another company that has far too many other priorities.

:evil:

Surely after the RED OUT THE RINK posting, you would have thought Brent or Ragan or someone from the devils would have been there to assist and thank the fans for doing this ? :DWD

Gazza272

mr spock said:
Surely after the RED OUT THE RINK posting, you would have thought Brent or Ragan or someone from the devils would have been there to assist and thank the fans for doing this ? :DWD

They would be where? From Twitter it looks like Brent and Ragan have been helping out all day? ;:|

Finny

mr spock said:
Western Super MARE!

:DWD

drainage

mr spock said:
Brent was there ..... He met us at 12 before going out and handing out flyers. The photo he tweeted was taken in the tin can that's used by some for changing in !! He did thank us and was appreciative of our help

Some of the staff at the rink are so rude, there's one on the desk that acts like you're there to ruin their day and most of the time just grunts if you ask a question. So unprofessional

I went there early yesterday to get tickets and had to wait about ten minutes because their computer system went down... Again! To be fair though, they were apologetic and helpful once it did finally get going.

Kipper

Fleury29 said:
Some of the staff at the rink are so rude, there's one on the desk that acts like you're there to ruin their day and most of the time just grunts if you ask a question. So unprofessional
I find that if you treat the rink staff with politeness and respect they treat you the same way

Kipper said:
Fleury29 said:
I find that if you treat the rink staff with politeness and respect they treat you the same way
As a rule most of them are very helpful, sometimes they may have an 'off day' and to be fair that happens to most of us in work.

Wannabe2

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Kipper said:
Fleury29 said:
As a rule most of them are very helpful, sometimes they may have an 'off day' and to be fair that happens to most of us in work.
Except me i am perfect. :lol:

Kipper said:
Fleury29 said:
I'm always very polite thanks, there is one there that is rude no matter how polite and friendly you are.

I have had numerous interactions with the staff on the front desk, buying tickets, etc and i must admit i have found them extremely rude. It seems as if they don't want to sell tickets to me at times. And don't get me started on the whole student ticket thing. Me and my girlfriend are both students, but have trouble every time we ask for student tickets. They just always seem in a bad mood, how much does it cost to smile? If i was a new fan and i experienced this awful customer service it would put me off big time.

Finny

I've always had very good service from the girls on the desk, whether it be in person or over the phone.

And don't get me started on the whole student ticket thing. Me and my girlfriend are both students, but have trouble every time we ask for student tickets.
What sort of trouble? I know there are lots of signs up saying Student ID must be shown when buying ticket.

Well lucky you because they are horrible to me. We both have our uni ID cards but they say they don't accept them and they need like a letter from our uni's confirming our status. I'm a student not a crook jeez!

Finny

douchen91 said:
Well lucky you because they are horrible to me. We both have our uni ID cards but they say they don't accept them and they need like a letter from our uni's confirming our status. I'm a student not a crook jeez!
I remember when I was a student some places insisted on NUS card rather than Uni ID card. Is that the problem?

Sliput

douchen91 said:
I have had numerous interactions with the staff on the front desk, buying tickets, etc and i must admit i have found them extremely rude. It seems as if they don't want to sell tickets to me at times. And don't get me started on the whole student ticket thing. Me and my girlfriend are both students, but have trouble every time we ask for student tickets. They just always seem in a bad mood, how much does it cost to smile? If i was a new fan and i experienced this awful customer service it would put me off big time.

I have always found the staff polite and helpfull. Maybe your demeanor is not the best when you approach them .

Why on earth wouldnt they want to sell you tickets ?? what a weird comment.