Recent content by angiemac

1. A

Signings/departures 2010/2011 - All Other Teams

Dunno if its already been mentioned here but Tim Cook is coming back to Belfast next season.
  2. A

10/11 Rumours thread - Entirely truthful 10% of the time...

Dont know if Robbins would be back in Giants colours, signed last season when we were had injuries and left for a better offer without playing, but we got Szwez instead so its sweet :) and yeah Cook did say that and i so hope its true, I'd say this is the best our D has been in a long time.
  3. A

10/11 Rumours thread - Entirely truthful 10% of the time...

Heard Voth had signed for steelers while at the playoffs, I guess time will tell.
  4. A

Allegiances this weekend

Nope, hes gone back to america
  5. A

Rumours Rumours Rumours...

Murphy staying with giants... ( announced at awards dinner) i know its meant to be rumours but i seen his name mentioned already linked to another team.
  6. A

Mr Brad Voth

Brad is a true legend!!
  7. A

Miracle- the film

watched that bit last nite finally been wondering for ages who he was in it
  8. A

Belfast 20TH

you prob wanna get there early, me and my friend will be also supporting devils on wed so if u see 2 girls in devils shirts gettin odd looks come say hello :D
  9. A

Belfast 20TH

Yeah there are no blocks in dundonald, Also i think season ticket holders might get in first because theyve did it before, not sure if its been worked like that this season because i never make it to the ice bowl early.
  10. A

Miracle- the film

yeah someone told me this a while back havent got around to watching it again since tho to see him.
  11. A

Devils Store Disappeared?

awk raging i wanted to get a devils hoodie posted over :(
  12. A

Belfast 20TH

you guys know this is at dundonald right?
  13. A

***GAME ON - OFFICIAL***Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm

Re: Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates McMorrow didnt play tonight because Szwez was back
  14. A

A Christmas Story

oOo i thought it was about Ryan Finnerty.
  15. A

Devils Store

Hey guys :D am looking to get a new devils jersey when the site is up as I live in Belfast so i cant really go to the rink or office etc.