Allegiances this weekend

Chris

Administrator
Sheffield fans and Giants have some weird love in, so expect the Steelers fans that haven't given up on life to be supporting the Giants.

Edinburgh, Hull and Vipers don't seem to have an allegiance to anyone, maybe they'll group up and sing '6 team league, you're having a laugh' again though.

Chris.

ASHIPP

It would be great for fans of those clubs to be cheering on the Devils - hopefully the Capitals fans will. Always seems to be a mutual respect there for both teams and their fans :cool:

DevilDom

Well if Devils go out then i'll probably support the Giants. Then after that it becomes really tough!
Probably Blaze over Panthers at the moment, but only just!

Hopefully we'll pick up some support from any Vipers, Caps, or Stingrays fans there as the underdogs!

Anyone know why the Giants are loved up with the steelers?

kettdevil1

DevilDom said:
Well if Devils go out then i'll probably support the Giants. Then after that it becomes really tough!
Probably Blaze over Panthers at the moment, but only just!

Hopefully we'll pick up some support from any Vipers, Caps, or Stingrays fans there as the underdogs!

Does the fact that they are playing the Panthers have something to do with it as well.... :D

I'll cheer for the Giants as they have worked hard with all their travelling
And my Nans Dad was from Ireland

Would also like to see Mr McMorrow as he has become a favourite of ours

Anybody know if he will be there?

Budgie said:
I'll cheer for the Giants as they have worked hard with all their travelling
And my Nans Dad was from Ireland

Would also like to see Mr McMorrow as he has become a favourite of ours

Anybody know if he will be there?
Nope, hes gone back to america

Panthers clap clap clap Panthers clap clap clap Panthers clap clap clap :D :D

Lets go Panthers Lets go lets go Panthers lets go :D :D

Only one team to support this weekend and thats the GMB Nottingham Panthers :D :D

drainage

panthers4ever said:
Panthers clap clap clap Panthers clap clap clap Panthers clap clap clap :D :D

Lets go Panthers Lets go lets go Panthers lets go :D :D

Only one team to support this weekend and thats the GMB Nottingham Panthers :D :D
Sorry no can do !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DevilDom

panthers4ever said:
draig-goch said:
Obviously Devils first and foremost, but if the worst should happen then anyone but the Blaze!
Hopefully you will beat Blaze but then you will lose to Panthers in the final :D
Well, you do have the advantage of home ice, are the biggest and richest club so its going to be difficult for anyone to beat you. Add to that your impressive league record - remind me again when you last won it?

panthers4ever said:
draig-goch said:
Obviously Devils first and foremost, but if the worst should happen then anyone but the Blaze!
Hopefully you will beat Blaze but then you will lose to Panthers in the final :D
after the way we played against you guys in the NIC for the CC and sheffield in the quaters, i think you have no chance. im a devil thro and thro but for the second game belfast win my support, we all love to hate the blaze :twisted:

Diafol

How about we form an alliance with the Giants (until the final of course) ?

If everyone takes an extra Devils jersey and lends it to a Giants fan... :lol:

Fubar

DevilDom said:
David Matsos was a former Giant. Personally i wont be supporting the giants or nottingham...but would prefer the panties so we can get revenge for the CC.