Mr Brad Voth

A

Anonymous

osh said:
Wannabe2 said:
Can we keep this post on track please guys.
It is on track, you've got 30 names so far (out of a fan base of how many ?) But yes, when on form I'd like to see him back for sure (31 names now ) but there's nothing wrong with suggesting there's always someone better out there is there ( question is could we afford him ) I genuinely would like to see someone come in that could take the onus off Brad of being our main minder.
I would say the thread is to make Brad know how much he means to the club dude, not talk about any possible replacements when/if he leaves. :roll:

osh

Ingramator said:
if brad voth goes who would replace him, thats the question.

The guy is a legend!!

Message for TheDevilTorn ; Listen 'Dude' :roll: Ingramator asked the question, I provided an answer whilst also stating that I would like to see Voth here next season, aided by someone who can take the fighting load of his shoulders. I don't really need you to tell me what the post is about.

A

Anonymous

osh said:
Ingramator said:
if brad voth goes who would replace him, thats the question.

The guy is a legend!!

Message for TheDevilTorn ; Listen 'Dude' :roll: Ingramator asked the question, I provided an answer whilst also stating that I would like to see Voth here next season, aided by someone who can take the fighting load of his shoulders. I don't really need you to tell me what the post is about.
Chilax man! Wnnabe asked the both of you to keep on topic. As its his thread. You didn't seem to understand his request so I explained to you. Post what you like, no skin off my nose.

Sorry but maybe a tad controversial

Although a great franchise player, he seems to have lost the edge this 2nd half of the season, whether it's the reff'ing, missing girlfriend, missing home, injury, I'm not sure, but not the spark he was.

Im in. This is my first season watching the devils, and for me brad has been the face of hockey for me. An exiting player to watch, mixing tough-guy-style enforcing with some very skillful offense.

Will gutted if the big man isnt back in the tent next season

jwave

Brad is a top quality bloke, as its been said he always has time for the fans. Lets hope he stays and the narrow minded officials get of his case and let him play the game he loves and we love seeing him play.

This may not have been his best season but Brad Voth would still unquestionably be the 'biggest' and most valuable pre season signing possible.
Of course most rival fans would like him to disappear. But far too many of our own fans have been too ready to criticise him this season. He like the rest of our imports bears the brunt of criticism for any poor performance. Brits and the coach seem flameproof. Many won't realise the impact of his loss ...........until he wears the colours of an opposing team.
Who would be the biggest possible signing for Braehead's Elite debut? Brad Voth.
Who over the last 5 years has been the best power forward in the Elite League? (Campbell? Shmyr? Payette? Cloutier? Carlysle Lewis? Cruikshank? Mcmorrow? Sharp?) Not one of these comes even close to Brad Voth.
Who has had to represent the Devils' physical presence........single handedly.......over the last 5 years? Adam's "team toughness" ........just a myth. Where was the physical support for Voth after Bergin's cowardly 'sucker' slash last Sunday? Non existent!!!!!
Brad Voth has been the face of the Cardiff Devils for the last 3 or 4 years, and in many respects the face of the Elite League.
Devils fans have just 2 home matches to let this player know how much we have appreciated him.......and still do.
Please resign him NOW..and a cheque for 2 season tickets will be in the post!!!