who do you want back?

Ocko

And Conboy isn't actually that tough. No tough guy would we worried fighting him, Salters on the other hand completely demolished Keefe this year.

I'd like back

Marsh, Lord, Kurka and Jake M from the imports.

As many Brits as possible back although can see Ben, Quiney and possibly Myers moving on.

Start afresh otherwise.

On topic though, how peoples opinions of Tyson Marsh have changed. This is the guy a lot of people didn't want back last year. (not me by the way) I would sign him & Lord early and take our time with the rest (see how the budget shapes up)

Ocko

chi-chi panda said:
On topic though, how peoples opinions of Tyson Marsh have changed. This is the guy a lot of people didn't want back last year. (not me by the way) I would sign him & Lord early and take our time with the rest (see how the budget shapes up)
Agree. Tyson has carried this team at times. Best all round D man I've seen in years, we've had better offensively but as a complete package of offense, defence, toughness, strength and work ethic I cannot think of any better in our EIHL era other than Wellar.

Foxy

Wannabe2 said:
Bob Phillips, G& F, Vother, Weller, Macrae, Matzka, Ivan, Macwilliam, Ware, Mcewen,Cullen, Burgoyne, Boh, Norris, Coopers. Oops sorry daydreaming.
No LIndman, Schuler, Brigley Ulmer and Zima....... You were having a nightmare lol

Wannabe2

Foxy said:
Wannabe2 said:
Bob Phillips, G& F, Vother, Weller, Macrae, Matzka, Ivan, Macwilliam, Ware, Mcewen,Cullen, Burgoyne, Boh, Norris, Coopers. Oops sorry daydreaming.
No LIndman, Schuler, Brigley Ulmer and Zima....... You were having a nightmare lol
That's very true, memory ain't what it used to be, Aaron Boe as well..

drainage

chi-chi panda said:
Was a Marsh fan from last season .....welcomed him back and didn't get why people were under whelmed ......would happily see him back next season man is a true work horse and defy people to say differently

voth26

Marsh has been immense this season with out doubt best player on the team by a country mile. It would be intresting to see the stats for the guys such as minutes played over the season i would assume tyson would be top or certainly close to it. He needs to be signed now along with lord and mac and yes id take blighter back as well

mweller

I was wondering, assuming Mac is retiring, if Marsh would make a good captain next year. You want a player who performs well, knows the club, will stick up for others, etc. and he meets those criteria. Might persuade him to stay if he was?

On another note Max tweeted he was spending his first night in his new house last night. Which means either he's out of hockey and has a job around here, or he's confident of another season. Or, more likely, nothing at all.

ASHIPP

chi-chi panda said:
I was one of those sceptics...but hadnt realised that Tyson was carrying an injury towards the end of that season added to all the roles he was expected to play.

He has been our MVP by a country mile...carried the team in certain games. Tyson at his best pretty much every game. Definitely a top 2 key signing. It would be fantastic.