What you listening to

TheStub

Thread starter #26
Ger-Devils said:
Clare said:
Primus - Big Brown Beaver (in the background)

Ta Ger, you've set him off on Primus now!! :roll: :lol:
Nothing wrong with some Primus! Some of their dvd's are great
Some????? :shock:

Les is a God.

Anyway - I have Five Finger Death Punch stuck in my head. Really need to put their stuff on my iPod, as it is only on my Sansa Clip - so doesn't get played in the car.

Aye but normally good ole Winona and her big brown beaver gets stuck on repeat once he's got the Primus brain itch!

FFDP acceptable though ;-)

I'm going to go and listen to silence now, as I go to sleep.

In my opinion the new ozzy album is a really refreshing change, zakk wylde is a sad loss but the album sounds so much removed from the black label society sound wylde was taking it to. It's still no new blizzard of oz, but don't judge it on let me hear you scream (the track being advertised at download) it's worth a listen in this "unbiased" ozzy fan's opinion

A

Anonymous

Been listening (briefly) to "marlene & the sons of disaster" albums ll and lll. Very impressed. Thanks to the stub for recommending the "breed77" album "insects". Again only played it briefly but sounds very good indeed.

Also been listening to a band called "Endo". Kind of reminds me of "Incubus" and a bit of "NIN". Pretty good stuff to be fair.

Ger-Devils

TheDevilTorn said:
Been listening (briefly) to "marlene & the sons of disaster" albums ll and lll. Very impressed. Thanks to the stub for recommending the "breed77" album "insects". Again only played it briefly but sounds very good indeed.

Also been listening to a band called "Endo". Kind of reminds me of "Incubus" and a bit of "NIN". Pretty good stuff to be fair.
Someone say NIN? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qlUFKFHNIU

TheStub

Thread starter #32
TheDevilTorn said:

Been listening to Insects today...and yesterday. The cover of Zombie gets played at least twice when it comes on. Always makes me think of them doing it live - what a crowd :D

I now understand why Clare has just shoved NIN on. Not that I am complaining. :D

A

Anonymous

TheStub said:
TheDevilTorn said:

Been listening to Insects today...and yesterday. The cover of Zombie gets played at least twice when it comes on. Always makes me think of them doing it live - what a crowd :D

I now understand why Clare has just shoved NIN on. Not that I am complaining. :D
What did you think of downset?

TheStub

Thread starter #37
Just had Bloody Cape by the mighty Deftones. Now we are into Infotainment? by Pitchshifter.

Kill, Eat, Exploit The Weak.

I love it loud and heavy. :lol: