What you listening to

TheStub

Thread starter #1
Every forum needs this thread :D :D

Currently, the clink of mugs...but have been listening to Sorrow Survivor by Mushroomhead on repeat all day (more or less).

TheStub

Thread starter #3
Re: Re: What you listening to

Ger-Devils said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYkwFUyq-74&feature=related

Poison the well - Nerdy

Seen these in the Barfly about 5 years ago maybe with Dillenger Escape Plan. From front to back it was just a huge pit! Probably 1 of the best gigs I've been to
Sound interesting. I'm not normally a scream fan (he says loving Mushroomhead) but that was a hanging track. I'll have to check out more.

Now I have radio 4 - word of mouth.

TheStub

Thread starter #5
Haven't heard those in ages.

If we are on tracks the club should play... PITCHSHIFTER - Predisposed, Triad, Virus (when they skate out), Please Sir, Genius.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Maylene and the sons of disaster >

Fireball Ministry >

Breed 77 >

What better way to get ready for the new season than with a bit of rock "n" roll.

Hope you all enjoy the season ! :twisted:

James

Administrator
Currently listening to the new Skin album in the car. Been listening to Flagrantly Yours by Spike and Tyla a lot recently (Singers from Quireboys and Dogs D'amour) close to a perfect album (IMO)

TheStub

Thread starter #11
Had Mushroomhead "Save Me" on repeat in the car.

Last few weeks has been a bit like groundhog day. Work 12+ home, eat, sleep and back to work 8 hours later. Nice to finally have a weekend, even if I'm "on call". Top tip to anyone looking at careers - don't become an engineer :lol:

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Ger-Devils

Ninety3 said:
Ger-Devils said:
Ninety3 said:
+44 and Boxcarracer at the moment :mrgreen:
Christ, I was about 17/18 when these were out! Few years have gone by quickly!

Shows how bad modern music is :lol:
Very true! Give me a band over any top charting shite any day of the week! Even prefer cover bands as long as it's not Nickleback(yes I know our new intro is their music but hate them with a passion)

Have just had a lively drive to cardiff listenin my homemade cd featuring
Mississippi queen - ozzy osbourne
Shackles revenge - guns n roses
A muse track I can't think of the name of
Bury me - hed pe
My curse - killswitch engage
End of days - bullet for my Valentine
Hanger 18 - megadeth
All nightmare long - metallica
The trooper - iron maiden
Let me hear you scream - ozzy osbourne (for those who have't yet check out the new album)
Shake your blood -probot
Burn it down - 5 finger death punch
Before i forget - slipknot
The art of shredding - pantera
Powershifter - fear factory
Hidden agenda - pitchshifter
Into the water - dethklok (check them out of you like your metal sprinkled with a touch of comedy)
Parabola - tool
And finally the book of heavy metal - dream evil (pure quality music)

And on the subject of music the stub I would be grateful if next time your up for a game if you could teach me how to tune my drumkit properly Claire can tell you how bad my high tom has gone

TheStub

Thread starter #19
I've got a decent video somewhere. I'll dig it out.

That playlist gets my vote for pre game mix... drop the puck to Devour by Shinedown though. Or My Plague.

TheStub said:
I've got a decent video somewhere. I'll dig it out.

That playlist gets my vote for pre game mix... drop the puck to Devour by Shinedown though. Or My Plague.
Drop the puck to let me hear you scream by ozzy, its not only being blatant about what we want but has so much energy in the track it can't help but fire you up!
Or of course we are godzilla you are japan by lostprophets