voth concerns?

I had thought about revisiting this thread in light of Saturdays events myself.

I was never a 'doubter' but i imagine there are less of them around this week than last.

Although he shouldn't expect many Christmas cards with a Sheffield postcode. :lol:

jimmy snels

Thread starter #42
i agree he was much more "voth like" on sat! thats what i think we've been wanting from him, a bit of aggression and power. its almost like he reads the inferno :lol:

voth26

sniper13 said:
I'm with DevilDom on this one, the second line is ineffective due the drop off in pace of Brads game. I feel its affecting the line as a whole. I was glad to see Ben get a shot back on that line Sunday (after the obvious check from behind) as he can get behind the D and cause disruption at this time brad is not quick enough to get behind and thus not causing chances. If you look at the production in regards to points since brad has come back Phils points have dropped right off and Im sure thats frustrating for him . Just my opinion before the Brad for President lot freak out.
think phil has to look at his contribution with regards to his points dont think you can blame that on voth or finnerty though I agree he needs their help hill has to contribute as well havent seen much physical play from him for a few games just my thoughts

voth26

I think it's a situation that there are some fans who are not keen on voth and some who would keep him here for the next 100yrs :lol:
in the past we have had players who have scored loads of goals/assists and others who have been favorites not because of their points but how they played/contribited to the team but were only noticed after they left, i think it will be the same with voth when he finally leaves (which is hopefully not for a very long time)then people will notice different aspects of his game which wernt always apparent