Storm Vs Devils - League - 8th Jan 23 - 17:30 FO

kettdevil1

Another excellent period of hockey. Storm are a dangerous opponent but some of the hockey we are playing is as good as I have seen for ages. Martin will get MOM but Bowns has been very good on his return

Hedd Wyn John

Feels an odd call to me.
A game we’d very much like to win, Kozun is playing very well and is on a good run. In that position. I don’t see why you’d change unless you really need to.

Maybe they have next week in mind and think they may need both netminders on form and match fit due to the format and importance of the weekend.
I'm guessing Dupont doesn't want to fatigue Kozun.

Diablo3

You're right Bowns is having a good game but I think the reason for Kozuns run was a Bowns niggling injury taking a while to heal. Good to see him back to spread the load.

Wannabe2

Two very important points, but god what a boring game, it could have sent a glass eye to sleep. Glad about the win but Emmerdale would have been edge of seat compared to it. Storm were pretty lousy, and we weren’t far behind them, but we have the points so hay hoe.

Diablo3

Two very important points, but god what a boring game, it could have sent a glass eye to sleep. Glad about the win but Emmerdale would have been edge of seat compared to it. Storm were pretty lousy, and we weren’t far behind them, but we have the points so hay hoe.
Really? Were we watching the same game? The Devils controlled what can be a dangerous team in their own barn. And you had Louis dragging one of their players off the bench. I thought it was enjoyable to watch.