steelers Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 22 - 19:00 FO

Samael

Bit of a mixed message here....surely if we lose, then Fox and the Steelers have achieved their aim?
Fox has been a good coach , they have beaten us several times, including the Challenge Cup Final in 2019 (lockdown year). Currently they are higher than us in the League, so until our team overtake them, I would say Fox is getting his players to execute his tactics.
I've written this season off for us. Losing to them won't bother me tbh as I don't see us achieving anything this year. If you rate Fox as a coach that's up to you, I think he's been very mediocre for them though, his recruitment, tactics and ability to motivate have all been lacking, one cup aside (that sounds sadly familiar to our present situation) and therefore I would like to see him stay with the Yorkshire puds so their period of non dominance continues.

Slartibartfast

Other than the first 10 minutes of the third where we just kept giving the puck back to them, this was a pretty good performance from the Devils. Bowns was solid. PK was good and we scored on the PP. Positive signs all round