steelers Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 22 - 19:00 FO

kettdevil1

Excellent result, well done Devils.

Having not watched the game I’m concerned that we only had 14 shots on goal, that sounds like we stole a win and were dominated, so I’m pleased that comments suggest we played well.
I think the key here is the quality of our shots was excellent, their NM had to be good to prevent a heavier loss. One stop from Cox in particular was first class.

Hugely enjoyable game which was played in a great atmosphere (whoever the Devils cheerleader was, I salute you and hope you have had a good rest after a full 60 minute effort ). Defensively I thought both sides were excellent and we took our chances whilst Bowns stonewalled them on numerous occasions.

As others have said, this was a very good road game, we went into a shell in much of the first and the start of the third when Steelers were on top and capitalised when we had more of the play.

Big game tonight, if we play at even 75% of how we did last night then we should win, our problem, of course, has been going from world beaters to no-hopers in 24 hours so….. I am hoping a good win like this one will jolt us out of that pattern.

Rempel16

I think the key here is the quality of our shots was excellent, their NM had to be good to prevent a heavier loss. One stop from Cox in particular was first class.

Hugely enjoyable game which was played in a great atmosphere (whoever the Devils cheerleader was, I salute you and hope you have had a good rest after a full 60 minute effort ). Defensively I thought both sides were excellent and we took our chances whilst Bowns stonewalled them on numerous occasions.

As others have said, this was a very good road game, we went into a shell in much of the first and the start of the third when Steelers were on top and capitalised when we had more of the play.

Big game tonight, if we play at even 75% of how we did last night then we should win, our problem, of course, has been going from world beaters to no-hopers in 24 hours so….. I am hoping a good win like this one will jolt us out of that pattern.
Thank you, appreciate the info.

Ejercito Rojas

Can’t comment on the performance as such as I didn’t see the game.
However, for me last night was a must win and ALL about the result.
And the result speaks for itself, an excellent 2 points.

Now, let’s hope this a pivotal moment in our season and we leave behind the wildly inconsistent form and go on a long winning run to pull us back into contention with Guildford!