steelers Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 22 - 19:00 FO

Wannabe2

Well played lads, Bownsy had a superb game we only won by one goal, but we were better than that. When you can beat the Steelers at theirs with your best player out, you are playing with fire, passion, and playing for your team mates. love it.

ASHIPP

Incredible result. Well-done Cardiff Devils. Sheffield is a tough place to play and tonight they cracked it. Hope this gives them belief.

august04 2.0

Great road game, strong D and goaltending, a couple of really nice goals. We looked pretty comfortable I thought and deserved the win. It’s performances like this that make the poor losses/displays so frustrating.

Wannabe2

So so Lush to have nothing to slag our team off, well played lads when you needed to turn up, you turned up and thank you for it.

Diafol

Screenshot_20221203-232340_Facebook.jpg
What does CBW stand for ?

Cardiff Born Winners ?
Couldn't Beat Welsh ?
Celebratory Bownsy Wave ?
Cole-Bang-Whoosh it's behind you ?
Crying Bunch of W...Answers on a postcard !

Samael

Shots on goal 33-14 and we still beat em, well done Devils
Ben usually plays a blinder against them as it's well known he hates the Steelers so the above numbers are no shock, hate is always a good motivator.

Superb results tonight across the board for me every team l was rooting for got the win. I really do hope this is the start of a streak for us.

BostonBart22

More to the point 2 regulation wins up there which could be crucial, well November's gone our bad month so it seems just gotta move on to Dundee now today and a must win game , like I said no win today and the Steelers win counts as Jack shit apart from pride and team effort, its points we need at mo...and with belfast wobbling they are there for the taking next Saturday and they have loads players injured as well

Hedd Wyn John

Brilliant performance from the Devils last night especially after having that early goal chalked off as well - I think that helped galvanise them. Bowns was on fire. Waller had a great night as well, that Duggan goal was gutsy and its good to see Reid back with the one-timers.

The only thing I will say is going forward Devils still need to work on puck retention in the offensive zone. When we did get into a good position we'd often lose the puck quite quickly. We tended to only get into the Sheffield zone for short periods and spent a lot of time defending in our own zone as the shot counter reflects. (No doubt this will have annoyed some Sheffield fans lol)

Great win but I don't think we'll be able to spend that much time defending in our own zone week-in week-out. We are going to have to be better at retaining that possession if we want to build up a good winning streak.

Rempel16

Excellent result, well done Devils.

Having not watched the game I’m concerned that we only had 14 shots on goal, that sounds like we stole a win and were dominated, so I’m pleased that comments suggest we played well.

Wannabe2

I watched the game and didn’t think we were dominated, we gave as much as we took maybe not on the shot count. So good to see the guys leaving it all on the ice, we deserved that win last night having a goal ruled out by Sheffield VAR, and playing with passion and as a team. £15 well spent last night, well pleased.