steelers Vs Devils - CC 1/4F - 7th Dec 22 - 19:30 FO

jenks33

I thought that the devils were the better team for much of that period. The Steelers goal even seemed against the run of play. Then for the last 5 minutes there seemed to be one mistake after another. This team desperately needs a big shutdown defenceman to calm things down.
Yeah I thought we were the better team until the goal. I thought Sheffield had better chances than us to extend their lead tho

TL91

Just saw the replay of the goal again…Batch really was poor. He’s slow and shows no effort to try to get across, just dangles a stick. Let the team down there

moggy#9

Just saw the replay of the goal again…Batch really was poor. He’s slow and shows no effort to try to get across, just dangles a stick. Let the team down there
I thought he should have just taken the body. After a career season last year he's looked completely off his game at times this year.

Ejercito Rojas

Definitely the better team until they get a goal against the run of play.
Not a good goal to give up as Whistle pretty much skates in along the boards untouched then cuts in and Batch goes down too easily and he skates around him to score.
Not sure if Kozun shouldv done better, I’ll have to see it again.
Since the goal Sheffield have spent much more time in our zone and we have started to make mistakes which we hadn’t before the goal.
We need to start the second like we did the first and play the game in their zone not ours!

jenks33

Can’t believe Thompson did that 1 second into a 5 on 4 penalty. And the third goal all came from sloppy play by Louis about 20 seconds before it