Signings for 2021/22 season

Great to see Dicko back!

I'll never forget against Guildford in 2019-20 when he nearly took a Flames player's head clean off and got a game misconduct.

Probably not the best play (lol) but love the energy he brings every game.

moggy#9

It's going to be interesting to see if this role changes. One thing I suspect that won't change though is the fact that this is a guy who will go though walls for the team.

rocketbob

Wonderful news to have the Wolfman back in Cardiff. He is definitely amongst the most all-in players I have ever seen in a Devils jersey. Welcome back Mr. Dixon.

moggy#9

3 excellent signings do far. The amazing thing is that I keep thinking that they usually save the best until last, but they've already set the bar really high.

Wannabe2

Three signings and 3 beauties, there again we are talking about the best club without a doubt in the UK, best owners, best fans, best city, best team, best ticket in town,best night out,best this, best that, and best at being the best. Such exciting times to be a best fan, with so many new names yet to be announced, it’s sure is a good time to wait and enjoy the next signings knowing there’s still a few beauties to lift our spirits. So to all you best fans out there, stay safe, take good care and enjoy your status as best people anyone could wish to know. Best wishes to you all.

jenks33

Thread starter #130
Three signings and 3 beauties, there again we are talking about the best club without a doubt in the UK, best owners, best fans, best city, best team, best ticket in town,best night out,best this, best that, and best at being the best. Such exciting times to be a best fan, with so many new names yet to be announced, it’s sure is a good time to wait and enjoy the next signings knowing there’s still a few beauties to lift our spirits. So to all you best fans out there, stay safe, take good care and enjoy your status as best people anyone could wish to know. Best wishes to you all.
You forgot George Best, Calum Best, Simply the Best and Best Western hotels

jenks33

Thread starter #134
I wonder what we’ll do regarding goalies. Can we afford to sign two overseas goalies? But then can we afford to have an inexperienced British back up that won’t be able to share the load? Interesting one

ASHIPP

I wonder what we’ll do regarding goalies. Can we afford to sign two overseas goalies? But then can we afford to have an inexperienced British back up that won’t be able to share the load? Interesting one
Thought I read last Summer that a backup had been signed and was British. Of course the thinking and the reality this Summer might have completely changed.

jenks33

Thread starter #136
Thought I read last Summer that a backup had been signed and was British. Of course the thinking and the reality this Summer might have completely changed.
I wonder who that was. A lot of pressure on a new North American goalie if our back up is a young Brit. Can’t see it being Whistle

moggy#9

I've never understood the point of having a backup who will never play a game. We might as well have a place in the bench as a raffle prize. It's too long a season and the league is too competitive to have a single reliable goalie.