Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

moggy#9

Petr Cech signs for oxford city stars

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...y-oxford-city-stars-former-chelsea-goalkeeper

He'd be worth signing as a third nettie. Imagine the shirt sales :D
What is embarrassing is that the guardian reported this, yet appeared unwilling to give decent coverage to GB, anything that happens in the elite league or the NHL. Let's face it, the level that Oxford play at is third or fourth tier. There are far more worthy stories than someone who was once a well known sportsman playing a step or two above rec hockey.

Finny

GIANTS | Confirm that Will Cullen has been culled at the SSE
Some very worrying tweets following this. Accusations from Belfast fans that he’s effectively been forced out of Belfast because of fans stalking him. Not just waiting outside the rink for him after games but waiting outside his apartment too.

moggy#9

Some very worrying tweets following this. Accusations from Belfast fans that he’s effectively been forced out of Belfast because of fans stalking him. Not just waiting outside the rink for him after games but waiting outside his apartment too.
Wow. I know that every team has a selection of weirdos and puck bunnies, but that's pretty scary - particularly in a place like Belfast.

Swarley

Could be an ex partner male/female who knows..
From what I've seen on twitter it's referred to *the back door battalion* not sure if they're being homophobic or referring to a group of people stalking him that hard they were up his ass or not but I don't blame the guy for leaving if he couldn't even walk to the arena without being stalked by someone or a group of people.

moggy#9

From what I've seen on twitter it's referred to *the back door battalion* not sure if they're being homophobic or referring to a group of people stalking him that hard they were up his ass or not but I don't blame the guy for leaving if he couldn't even walk to the arena without being stalked by someone or a group of people.
I'd assumed that there was some sort of separate players entrance that some people would hang around, but perhaps that's me being sheltered and naive.

kingmo19.1

Jeez, what is the world coming to! Pathetic behaviour on one count, but coupled with the situation that the guy is hardly a current NHL superstar! Belfast ‘fans’ - get a grip !!!!!

BostonBart22