Signings and Departures - Cardiff Devils 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocko

I really hope someone takes a run at him!

On a similar note I wonder how serious the 'legends' will take it.... Are we expecting a Ware and Vial rematch?!

ASHIPP

phil PLT said:
jodysstillagirlsname said:
nebarton666 said:
mike peron in the legends game wot an insult to the devils after wot he did :evil:

At least nobody can blame Ragan for this now
Very true. Only one person to blame, Simmesy :lol:
(My bold) Unfortunately, only someone with a complete lack of intelligence would think that Mike Peron's behaviour merits him being called a 'legend'...Simmsey, go figure. :twisted:

TheStub

Just updated the first post.

At a minimum we need an extra D and 3 forwards. With 4 import slots left to fill my guess is we are after a Brit D (maybe 2?) a Backup netminder and 4 more Import forwards - at least 2 of those at centre.

If we followed that we would be 1 player short of a full bench.

D

Deleted member 1337

and will they count as imports :roll: if they have been playing for over five years :!: in this country :roll: :roll:

Ger-Devils

TheStub said:
Just updated the first post.

At a minimum we need an extra D and 3 forwards. With 4 import slots left to fill my guess is we are after a Brit D (maybe 2?) a Backup netminder and 4 more Import forwards - at least 2 of those at centre.

If we followed that we would be 1 player short of a full bench.
Btw, we have a few ENL on two ways. 1 kid who will be ready like Burrows was- Good player and putting points up regular.

ASHIPP

Rossboy19 said:
All systems go for Devils. Lyle talks to WO

http://t.co/sCOrndq
Reading this, it's a testament to the players' (along with G and Franny) loyalty and commitment that they all decided to carry on together through that difficult period. Thankfully they did - we have a core of fantastic players from last season, and signs of exciting new additions. :D :cool:

D

Deleted member 1337

TheStub said:
Yes and yes.

Anyone trained outside GB counts as an import.

what about the team GB if they have been in G.B. can they count for the team like the world cup :? :?: :geek:

TheStub

You can transfer nationality once, if you hold a passport in that country. So you can still play for GB but would still count as an import at Elite level.

Status
Not open for further replies.