Signings and Departures - Cardiff Devils 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1337

:lol:
skippy said:
Twitter post that the devils have an offer out to a potential team Captain.
does it say who or any idea. I would love to know who our captain :?: .Or even what team he play's for :lol:

TheStub

It seems that Simms is happy to announce players on verbal agreement but we are waiting to ink the deal. So we are waiting for things to be sorted.

Also - lots of noise, but who have Steelers actually signed since the turmoil?

I read that tweet to mean, an offer made to an existing signed player, is that the way others are understanding it?

Guess it could also mean Matzka, but very much get the feeling this wont be a "new" signing.

Skippy

Re: Re: Signings and Departures - Cardiff Devils 2011/12

Mandeville said:
I read that tweet to mean, an offer made to an existing signed player, is that the way others are understanding it?

Guess it could also mean Matzka, but very much get the feeling this wont be a "new" signing.
Thats what I thought reading it as well. I can't imagine that G would get in an unknown as I captain. If I had to guess kenton or Stu ?

A

Anonymous

If its a player who's already confirmed for next season then wouldn't he just say "yes" to being offered the 'C'. I don't see what there would be to think about :?:

My guess (I hope) is Stuuuuuuu :p (Everything crossed)

PS; Could well be Matzka. I'd be happy with either, ecstatic with both !

Well someone was up early is morning to post that the captaincy has been offers to Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - fingers crossed he finds a way to yesssssssssssssssssssss

Interesting to see that the club have offers out to two former Devils - guesses anyone???

Again great guy real cool to talk too very down to earth and people friendly!!
But maybe with no out and out enforcers wont see the likes of him again??

Status
Not open for further replies.