Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

AJ73

Conway has just had a Twitter rant about the officiating in the league - that’s him as good as gone to Europe.
Belfast will be in a big period of transition, with some of their better players gone.

Wonder how deep into their endless pockets they’ll have to go this summer (& January)…

Ger-Devils

Conway has just had a Twitter rant about the officiating in the league - that’s him as good as gone to Europe.
Belfast will be in a big period of transition, with some of their better players gone.

Wonder how deep into their endless pockets they’ll have to go this summer (& January)…
Germany for him it looks like

kettdevil1

Great player but not impressed by him as a person on lots of different levels. Shame to lose him from this league and I wonder how he finds the officiating in Germany....

kettdevil1

Give him a season and the complaints will be the same. Short of it is, no refs no game, we all complain at some point but they are essential to all of us and they don't grow on trees.
Yep exactly. The Scottish refs do seem to call a different game to the others but.... that's life and you just have to adapt. As you say, he will no doubt be complaining next year about something or other.... it just feels totally unprofessional to be on Twitter calling out officials.

E.D.S.

Good riddance.

To be fair i don’t think Batchy has played enough for GB for Jono to know him that well. Yeah I thought Myers might be there though
Really? Very awkward. I don’t know Myers at all but he’s always struck me as the type of character that can be difficult when he wants to be. Not like say Jonathan Phillips for example. As I said tho, I don’t know Myers so I could be way off.
Yes you are, way off!

jenks33

We're going to have to make an impressive tough guy signing to show that we won't be pushed around without Lou on the team.
I think that might be Rymsha by the looks of it. I can see Crawford returning so Crawford paired with Rymsha and then Richie with Jardine/new guy?