Playoff tickets

Sheincar

Thread starter #21
Wish you could choose specific seats rather than pot luck. Weekend issue is sorted ,just need to sort out phone for those of us who need help.

Phone lines are Devil RED HOT! - Had same problem with not being able to book weekend bundle and has cost me extra. Will get it sorted no doubt so for now I will just have a brew and relax.

Temme

Tickets booked.

managed to play with it 20-30 times until I got tickets right on the half way line :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I was able to book the weekend bundle thing with no problems through the website.

nicky27

Just a random question as Nottingham have said that they have the right to move someone who sits in another block. We have decided not to buy tickets at the moment due to a few different reasons. if we decide to go short notice and buy random tickets, will this be allowed?

Temme

nicky27 said:
Just a random question as Nottingham have said that they have the right to move someone who sits in another block. We have decided not to buy tickets at the moment due to a few different reasons. if we decide to go short notice and buy random tickets, will this be allowed?

It's normally no problem as Edinburgh etc probably won't sell their whole block out.

I would suggest purchasing tickets in the Devils block though and if you decide not to go you will have no problem moving them on to someone else.

pjj365

Got weekend tickets 1st time but no choice of seats

Been playing with a few more tries. Cardiff keeps disappearing from drop down list

Looks like we are hammering them and they are not coping. Perseverance, a bit of optimism and a solid heart/low blood pressure may be needed

Have Hope#35

Well that was more painful than it should have been... Me and my mate both trying with him doing most of the phoning and me playing around on line! Having finally got through he was told that that he couldn't get 6 Tickets together anywhere closer to the front than T (2 rows from the back). We'll see everything from up there, that's for sure... Was in N last year which was perfect height! Still, at least we're going... Lets hope the Devils are too!

Diafol

I feel your pain. I couldn't get the same seats for both days, which means someone's probably going to argue that I'm sitting in their seat on the Sunday !

Kal

As i can't do the whole weekend (damn work!) I've been optimistic and booked final tickets. Anyone know of anyway of getting to Nottingham early on a Sunday? seems trains and buses don't run early enough and was hoping not to have to drive.

Diafol

Credit where it's due.

I emailed the box office this morning after the problems I had.
They've replied already - they've cancelled my original order, refunded the extra money paid and given me new seats (same for both days).
Now that's good customer service for you :)

Earnie

nicky27 said:

Last year and the one before that there were 'random' Nottingham fans all over the place. Presumably they were season ticket holders who were not going to give up their seats no matter who they were sitting with?

Have Hope#35

Earnie said:
nicky27 said:

Last year and the one before that there were 'random' Nottingham fans all over the place. Presumably they were season ticket holders who were not going to give up their seats no matter who they were sitting with?
Nottingham & Sheffield Season Ticket Holders could only pre-purchase their Playoff Tickets in their allocated blocks though so until today no one should have been able to buy tickets in anyone else's block.

Credit where it's due.

I emailed the box office this morning after the problems I had.
They've replied already - they've cancelled my original order, refunded the extra money paid and given me new seats (same for both days).
Now that's good customer service for you :)
Same here, fair play great customer service....And first thing on a Monday morning too! A rarity!

Devil_Abroad

Didn't want to waste money on the phone so went through the website at 6.30 - best Devils tickets row U!!!!!! Row U!!!! Surely they haven't sold some 300 Devils tickets already in 8 hours???? Yowzer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foxy

When i spoke to the telephonist at 9.20 this morning she said that the majority of people she had spoken to were from Cardiff and that our block was selling fast.

Would love to know what they are going to do if our block is sold out...........

Wannabe2

Foxy said:
When i spoke to the telephonist at 9.20 this morning she said that the majority of people she had spoken to were from Cardiff and that our block was selling fast.

Would love to know what they are going to do if our block is sold out...........
Probably put us in the Steelers block, when they don't qualify.