Pizza van outside rink on game nights...

Staff have to be able to eat on their breaks, they probably take all manner of foods to work with them. No ice rink that I've been to would let you walk in with a pizza box!

I feel relieved for the rink staff that they are able to eat real food!

James

Administrator
Dominos were a team sponsor at the time though weren't they. I'm sure there was a specific deal there. Some guy who rocks up outside, tasty and good value though it may be, can't expect that consideration.

Maybe Pizza Van man needs to 'sponsor' someone like Callum Buglass by way of a free Pizza for his mum and dad to open up the flood/food gates?!!!

Foxy

Martynwo said:
You are allowed to take in.....or not ?
I was told on entry that my nieces and nephews couldn't take their's in and so had to eat outside in the rain, only to find 5 empty pizza boxes around various bins inside.
Rule or a guideline ?
Good question. Head of Security was eating one down by the away bench the other week..........

Foxy said:
Martynwo said:
You are allowed to take in.....or not ?
I was told on entry that my nieces and nephews couldn't take their's in and so had to eat outside in the rain, only to find 5 empty pizza boxes around various bins inside.
Rule or a guideline ?
Good question. Head of Security was eating one down by the away bench the other week..........

He isn't Head of Security, he is the head steward.... Not the same thing.