Pizza van outside rink on game nights...

KaneDevils

Aye but let us not lose sight of the fact that we are the once mighty Cardiff Devils and should be happy with humble pie, gruel and slops off of the better offs table................at the end of the day we are only supporters and as such merely a cash-cow grateful for whatever we can get.
Thats a 7" meat feast with extra acid for Rolf. :!:

rolf

I had a couple for me and the rolfettes the other week and they were very very good. Freshly rolled out and baked and absolutely delicious, his acid was just this side of tart too. Just how I like it

Would be a real shame if he was forced to go elsewhere, I've started to witness away fans using the pizza van so maybe ours need too?

After all, we've put up with years of moaning about crap planet ice hot dogs and other crap they sell, now we've got a good alternative and no-one is using it?

Highly recommend the pizza's from this guy.

Took no Longer that 10 mins to make & cook pizza and it was delicious.

He was telling me he was doing so well too and that planet ice were refusing people to bring the pizzas into the rink, although i saw someone the other day with a pizza inside.

Does this mean they are now letting people in?

Also did i see a sign for the pizza van inside the rink also??

Martynwo

Don't start me off on that, I was told we couldn't take them in "its a rule".
Then I find 4 people eating from pizza boxes inside at the period break!!!
Message to Planet ice / security, don't have rules unless you can implement them, or it becomes a guideline and then opens a can of worms.

Ocko

It's stupid really, Planet Ice sell a very limited amount of food that hardly sells anyway. If they offered pizza then fair enough you could understand them not letting anything in.

Also, they used to let the Devils order pizza to the rink for players and hospitality; what's the real difference in letting fans in as well?

osh

Good luck to the pizza guy. Amazing really isn't it, we have 3 pages of comment about pizza and we also have 3 pages about G leaving !! :eek:

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #28
rikardo1uk said:
Highly recommend the pizza's from this guy.

Took no Longer that 10 mins to make & cook pizza and it was delicious.

He was telling me he was doing so well too and that planet ice were refusing people to bring the pizzas into the rink, although i saw someone the other day with a pizza inside.

Does this mean they are now letting people in?

Also did i see a sign for the pizza van inside the rink also??
No Planet Ice are still not letting people in with Pizzas. Anyone who managed to get one in is a good Pizza Smuggler.
The advert in Planet Ice is Rudis though.

mazza03

My daughter and I tried to get in with a McD coke and was stopped, little did they know we had a meal deal in our bags ;) boy did they taste nice. :Banana

I thought the ad above the reception entrance was this guy? It's the Artisan Cook wood fired oven pizza. I'd swear the van was called Artisan Cook, but if someone could clear it up I'll sleep more soundly. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #32
WelshHabsFan said:
I thought the ad above the reception entrance was this guy? It's the Artisan Cook wood fired oven pizza. I'd swear the van was called Artisan Cook, but if someone could clear it up I'll sleep more soundly. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Yes Rudi is the Artisan Cook and its his advert in the rink. They will let him advertise but will not allow Pizzas to be taken into the rink. Sleep well :)

Ocko

The pizzas are delicious. Don't be put off thinking they will take ages to cook as that is what put me off at first; they take just a few minutes! Would really recommend this guy, dont line Planet Ice's pocket for their plastic hotdogs and stale rolls - buy a freshly made pizza instead!

I agree, I thought it would take a while to make and cook but was all done in only just over five minutes. Excellent food.

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #37
I just phoned him. He will be there tonight. (Thought I had better check as its a Saturday).
I usually only have a slice but this time me and the wife are skipping dinner so we can have a 12 inch pizza instead. Im starting to drool already

My son had a lovely chicken and bacon pizza Sunday!

Whilst talking to the guy I suggested that if he happened to be watching the game online and his laptop happened to be visible to customers, there may be some who would nip out ahead of the period breaks...and could eat and watch as not allowed to take them insde anyway....just a thought????

Martynwo

You are allowed to take in.....or not ?
I was told on entry that my nieces and nephews couldn't take their's in and so had to eat outside in the rain, only to find 5 empty pizza boxes around various bins inside.
Rule or a guideline ?