PAYMENTS STILL OUTSTANDING TO CARDIFF DEVILS’ PLAYERS!

Ocko

Humble pie anyone?

Certain people and posters in particular on this forum have been ridiculed and constantly told they are wrong and destroying the club for their own agenda. They were right all along and have had the clubs and players interests at heart all along.

Bravo to the CDRA for sticking by the players. Shame on you Ragan, the league should expel you from it and let some else who is willing to fulfil their duty honestly.

If you do a Company Search of Paul Ragan you'll get this.

Paul Ragan holds 7 appointments at 6 active companies, has resigned from 24 companies and held 4 appointments at 4 dissolved companies.

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where Paul holds a current appointment equals £262,247, with a combined assets value of £490,192 and liabilities of £902,259. Roles associated with Paul Ragan within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary, Llp Designated Member.

Maybe some players need to visit the County Court on Monday. I'd suggest doing this ASAP as reading his financials, delaying recovery may note be wise.

Is it possible to know what kinda ball park figure the players are owed ?

Finny

The last time there was so much unhappiness towards Ragan and a season ticket deadline /debt deadline approaching he quickly signed up Kurka on big money (without Whistle's knowledge).

What chance he'll do the same again?

Offer one or two of the fans favourites big 'money' and pretend everything is ok. Ben has already gone so it would have to be Richardson or Myers. Maybe claim it's the biggest ever offer to a Brit to suggest there aren't any financial problems after all. Add another of the imports like Plumton or Lord and then play the emotional blackmail card to get fans to renew their season tickets.

As a show of goodwill they'll probably extend the Early Bird deadline too.

I'm gutted that this has happened.

I don't like how things have been vented previously and have hated the atmosphere created, but I do apologise for not believing what was being said.

Time to dig in I guess.

BBW said:

I don't like how things have been vented previously and have hated the atmosphere created, but I do apologise for not believing what was being said.

Time to dig in I guess.
Dig in together for the future of the club and the sport in our city, but Ragan is not the person for us to get behind and support, new broom needed

Ocko said:
Humble pie anyone?

Certain people and posters in particular on this forum have been ridiculed and constantly told they are wrong and destroying the club for their own agenda. They were right all along and have had the clubs and players interests at heart all along.

Bravo to the CDRA for sticking by the players. Shame on you Ragan, the league should expel you from it and let some else who is willing to fulfil their duty honestly.
Thanks Ocko, I also agree with you re:CDRA congratulations to them

jodysstillagirlsname said:
BBW said:

Time to dig in I guess.
Dig in together for the future of the club and the sport in our city, but Ragan is not the person for us to get behind and support, new broom needed
Agree

Finny said:
The last time there was so much unhappiness towards Ragan and a season ticket deadline /debt deadline approaching he quickly signed up Kurka on big money (without Whistle's knowledge).

What chance he'll do the same again?

Offer one or two of the fans favourites big 'money' and pretend everything is ok. Ben has already gone so it would have to be Richardson or Myers. Maybe claim it's the biggest ever offer to a Brit to suggest there aren't any financial problems after all. Add another of the imports like Plumton or Lord and then play the emotional blackmail card to get fans to renew their season tickets.

As a show of goodwill they'll probably extend the Early Bird deadline too.
He has no money to do that, unless he believes and I wouldn't be surprised, having a team of 3 highly paid players are all that is required.

Makes sense one player per line.

All jokes aside, the CDRA are stepping up, going well beyond what is required & placing themselves in an awkward position with the management, fans should be proud at a time like this, donating money to pay wages is going far beyond what fans should do, I'm sure players really appreciate it and the whole Hockey community should come together. The biggest asset Hockey in the UK has is its fan base.

How Ragan could ever show his face in the BBT again I don't know.

ASHIPP

Two questions:
1. How much money are the CDRA tallking about raising?

2. Any likelihood of compensation for pre-paid STs? Hard earned money foolishly down the pan if all this is true.

This isn't the time to say I told you so. Many have fallen into the trap, its not just the players that are/will be out of pocket. The CDRA, RAT and SORAC will need support along with many fans. This is a horrible horrible situation that in the short term will be very ugly. My gut tells me someone will point the finger and try to shift the blame towards the ones that have spoken up. For me, not supporting the CDRA in raising funds to cover the owners short comings in favour of raising funds for litigation is the wrong thing to do. We where known as the best fans in the league for a reason, its time to reassert that claim. I for one will be right behind the CDRA.

wildthing74

toy_car_uk said:
This isn't the time to say I told you so. Many have fallen into the trap, its not just the players that are/will be out of pocket. The CDRA, RAT and SORAC will need support along with many fans. This is a horrible horrible situation that in the short term will be very ugly. My gut tells me someone will point the finger and try to shift the blame towards the ones that have spoken up. For me, not supporting the CDRA in raising funds to cover the owners short comings in favour of raising funds for litigation is the wrong thing to do. We where known as the best fans in the league for a reason, its time to reassert that claim. I for one will be right behind the CDRA.
Well said Baz

devils2001uk said:
What payments are still out standing as in the email it says there are no

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
That was Ragans answer to the question raised by the Devils Outside protest, this has since proved to be false therefore the CDRA are retracting it from the list of answers

Gazza272

Can I just clarify something from the original CDRA statement that's a bit unclear.

Are there current Wages outstanding? I've had a couple of read throughs of the statement and I cannot work out if all wages were settled after 7 months or if there are still wages unaccounted for.

Cheers,

This bit and the heading suggests still outstanding Gazza -

During the past few weeks we have asked the Club to justify the reasons for withholding the money and none have been forthcoming, we have asked them to make the payments and still sadly some remain outstanding. It is not action we want to take but we feel strongly that we have little option if we are here to support Cardiff Devils players.