Non payment

Koop11

Again, because Matt Miller has posted something on FB that doesn’t make it true. What if the club had not received contact from him? I guess because the club haven’t commented on FB then Miller must be correct right.

As pointed out by a few posters on here, the bills rules maybe the likely reasons why a player will not get the remainder of his wages for whatever shortcoming by themselves.

The fact that Matt has apparently not commented since may suggest that this matter has been resolved.

ASHIPP

Hopefully that might be a sign that the issue has been resolved. As many of us acknowledged, it's really a private matter between Matt and the Club therefore no more discussion needed.

The best of luck Matt wherever you sign next season and thank you for your explosive exciting style of play last season. :cool:

Sliput

Centre Ice said:
For those questioning Matt's professionalism in posting how unhappy he is on his Facebook page, you'd be well to remember that professionalism is a two way street, and maybe the Devils office should remember that as well.

Matt posted "they wont even talk to me have emailed and got no reply back and i have phone and left msg's with ppl in the office and sill didnt get a reply back."

Maybe if someone at the club had shown Matt the courtsey of at least responding to him and discussing the issue, then this would never have been in the public domain.
For me it has nothing to do with proffesionalism from either Miller or the club. To put a post ''They wont even talk to me etc....'' is childish.

I really dont believe that he does not have the people in the know's mobile numbers and that they are all ignoring him. Wasnt Miller at one point slagging off Devils fans on his Facebook a while ago ?? Talk about biting the hand that feeds !!

If he wants to throw hissy fits , go sign for Nottingham !!

All in my opinion of course ;)

Gingers Husband said:
Centre Ice said:
For those questioning Matt's professionalism in posting how unhappy he is on his Facebook page, you'd be well to remember that professionalism is a two way street, and maybe the Devils office should remember that as well.
My bold. You are right, and as you know I am not the biggest fan of the way the club handles several aspects of it's business but if the shoe was on the other foot and the Devils had posted something along the lines of Matt Miller aint getting his 10% cash because his accomodation was dirty or his car was damaged and we can't get hold of him because he's gone fishing would that be okay?
At the end of the day he is in the marketplace for employment and an outburst like that against his previous employers won't do him any favours, that was the point I was trying to make about professionalism maybe I could have worded it better but you know I struggle without my expletives and I just wouldn't get away with it on here.
I wasn't refering to you post specifically, in fact I only realised you'd mentioned the phrase re-reading the thread to see what your reply was about. My post was using the term 'professionalism' to encompass all the negative comments on here about Matt's Facebook post.

Though obviously, I disagree with yourself too! ;)