NHL Game Center Live

kettdevil1

OK, the business end of the season is upon us and the matchups have been decided for the playoffs.

We have:
Leafs v Bruins - This should be a cracker. I love watching the Bruins play, if they can't win, they wreck the joint..... The Leafs will be a tough match though. I can see this one going the full seven before Boston edge it.
Rangers v Caps - Very tricky to call, the Caps have been on fire this month but I am still convinced that the Rangers are built for a run on the Cup. The NM could decide this and I would always back King Henrik in that match up. Rags in 6.
Pens v Isles - Surely this is one for the Pens? The Isles are no mugs but they will have to ride Tavares to stay in touch. Pens in 5 for me.
Sens v Habs - I haven't seen the Sens play well this season so that might colour my view that Montreal should advance in 5 in a low key series.

Wild v Hawks - The Wild have limped over the line which could mean that they are saving themselves for the playoff..... or it could mean that they aren't very good.... Either way, the Hawks should be comfortable here. Again it may go to 5 but no more....
Wings v Ducks - No idea at all on this one.... the Wings have continued their fine tradition of making the playoffs but they have not played well for some time. The Ducks are streaky and when they are good they are very good, but I am not 100% convinced that they are durable enough for the long haul. Wings in 7.
Sharks v Canucks - This could be a cracker - the Sharks are great at home but suck away, so for that reason I will go for 'nucks in 7.
Kings v Blues - Although the Blues finished above the Kings in the final standings, my guess is that this will be reversed - Kings in 6.

Any thoughts?

Lloyd

Leafs v Bruins Bruins win
Rangers v Caps Caps Win
Pens v Isles Pens win
Sens v Habs Hrmm I might just go for a Sens win!
Wild v Hawks Wild Win
Wings v Ducks Ducks might pull this one out of the bag
Sharks v Canucks Sharks win
Kings v Blues KINGS!!!!!!!!!!

I think you may have gathered who Im giving my support to