New Signing

Also worth noting that he left his last club with immediate effect due to 'disciplinary reasons'. I certainly hope that it isn't anything serious and that he will fit in well with the team we have and not have a negative impact.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

Also worth noting that he left his last club with immediate effect due to 'disciplinary reasons'. I certainly hope that it isn't anything serious and that he will fit in well with the team we have and not have a negative impact.

Do you have details? Doubt whether Lord nor Kelman would take on a dressing room trouble maker?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tim78

^ My thoughts too, but regardless what's happened from a few videos (both interview and game plays) he looks like a team player and a real big signing. I think he'll be the equvialnt of what we saw in Craig Wellar but the forward version. May not be a direct replacement like for like player for Lord to sit out, but I think he'd be a player that'll follow Martin's style and if on the same line together will (hopefully) walk through the opposition. Kearney - Martin - Asselin, got a pint on that'll be a line that gets at least 3 goals in their first game ;)

jenks33

Lordo always seems to be big on signing good team players that will fit in well in the dressing room so I'm sure he's spoken to a number of people about Kearney's character. I see he played with Tahtinen and Carl Hudson for a short time in Germany. You'd assume he's spoken to those two

Devil_Abroad

^ My thoughts too, but regardless what's happened from a few videos (both interview and game plays) he looks like a team player and a real big signing. I think he'll be the equvialnt of what we saw in Craig Wellar but the forward version. May not be a direct replacement like for like player for Lord to sit out, but I think he'd be a player that'll follow Martin's style and if on the same line together will (hopefully) walk through the opposition. Kearney - Martin - Asselin, got a pint on that'll be a line that gets at least 3 goals in their first game ;)
Are there links or is it a case of searching YouTube? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would never forget Scott.

He was signed here for two seasons before the players I mentioned. He never played alongside them.
OK my mistake. I could've sworn Scott Matzka was the more recent American signing we made, certainly more recent then Phil Osaer and Jamie Milam? That's what I was getting at [emoji1]

JC23

OK my mistake. I could've sworn Scott Matzka was the more recent American signing we made, certainly more recent then Phil Osaer and Jamie Milam? That's what I was getting at [emoji1]

Not according to my memory, or Elite Prospects. :p I did have to double check when you mentioned Matzka.

osh

The equivalent of Craig Weller eh ? So, he will be one of the best players ever to wear a Devils shirt, high praise indeed and I hope you are correct. As long as he does a good job for us I'll be happy.

bdevil

You may be right but I think breaking up Haddad-Ulmer-Asselin would be criminal. Probably the most in form and chemically sound line I've seen for a few seasons.