New Signing

kettdevil1

He replaced Dan Lacosta, an AHL veteran with a handful of NHL starts chalked up..... with respect to Cook, 3 games (with a GAA of well over 4) for Peoria and a solid but unspectacular background in the NCAA didn't exactly inspire confidence and when he arrived it was apparent very quickly that his stay here was going to be brief.

kettdevil1

You may be right but I think breaking up Haddad-Ulmer-Asselin would be criminal. Probably the most in form and chemically sound line I've seen for a few seasons.
Agree. Haddad at the moment is becoming unplayable, add in the skills of Asselin and Ulmer's finishing and you have a line you don't want to mess with.

Foxy

He replaced Dan Lacosta, an AHL veteran with a handful of NHL starts chalked up..... with respect to Cook, 3 games (with a GAA of well over 4) for Peoria and a solid but unspectacular background in the NCAA didn't exactly inspire confidence and when he arrived it was apparent very quickly that his stay here was going to be brief.
Yeah but look who our owners were at the time.......... i rest my case

Kal

Lordo said in his post game interview that initial contact was made with Kearney 2 seasons ago. Gotta give it to him and the recruitment team they do their homework

Finny

Not sure I agree with the Craig Weller comparison. Weller was an ex-NHLer for a start.

This guy looks like an agitator in the sort of Tylor Michel mould.