New Signing

Slartibartfast

I managed to find a few Kearney clips. No goals but he was on the ice for 4 out of 5 of Briancons goals. Seems he was on Briancons first line.
Kearney is number 12 light blue top.
At 26:45 Kearney (on the right of the goal) gets an assist
15 seconds later he screens the goalie leading to another goal
At 1:08:28 He gets what may be a second assist. (passes back to point)
As 2:02:00 he breaks out of D being harassed, passes the puck, gets it back, gets knocked to his knees and then while on his knees does a lovely backhand pass to set up a goal.

If I find any more I will post them.

JC23

"I do not want to speak ill ...
is a player who has made many points, is a combative player and also a provocateur.
Unfortunately, this character has not made his contribution in creating a good dressing and the company dismissed him.
I hope that in Cardiff can give the best of themselves ... in Bolzano hoped that some opponent to beat him for good for him to put his head in place. ;-)" - this came from forum member Podlosky over on The Marketplace. He is a Bolzano fan, and I asked for any feedback he had on Kearney. Sounds as if (as long as he's kept in check in the dressing room) he'll be the kind of player Devils fans grow to love.

Slartibartfast

Found some more Kearney clips. Including a goal

Here is an absolute beauty of a goal from Kearney at 1:30
Kearney wears 12 red

Possible assist at 1.36 and another at 2:10

Last edited:

Devil94

I managed to find a few Kearney clips. No goals but he was on the ice for 4 out of 5 of Briancons goals. Seems he was on Briancons first line.
Kearney is number 12 light blue top.
At 26:45 Kearney (on the right of the goal) gets an assist
15 seconds later he screens the goalie leading to another goal
At 1:08:28 He gets what may be a second assist. (passes back to point)
As 2:02:00 he breaks out of D being harassed, passes the puck, gets it back, gets knocked to his knees and then while on his knees does a lovely backhand pass to set up a goal.

If I find any more I will post them.
That pass on the last clip (2:02:20) was very special indeed.