New signing being announced tomorrow

Re: New signing being announced tommow

Allcorn said:
Ragan has tweeted the above
Unfortunately i think you'll find its just John Lawless making an appearance at the games this weekend, not an actual signing

Thread starter #3

Fleury29 said:
Allcorn said:
Unfortunately i think you'll find its just John Lawless making an appearance at the games this weekend, not an actual signing
AH b***s! Got all excited then....

DevilDom

Fleury29 said:
Allcorn said:
That was my thoughts to, although I was thinking he may be coming onto the management is some form - Director of Hockey for example?

osh

Fleury29 said:
Allcorn said:

Maybe as new coach !?!? ;)

osh

Wannabe2 said:
Now that would be one huge backward step, fortunately it wouldnt happen in a million years.

Cast the bait and it will be taken :lol:

Shame you chose to ignore my previous question about Max's ban Wannabe2 :DWD I wonder why?

osh

Wannabe2 said:
Replying to the thread mate.
Yeh, you didn't reply to the Max thread though did you, mate. Because you didn't like to admit the ban was justified maybe? :lol: ah well, at least Finny gave his honest opinion.

ASHIPP

PR tweets are cryptic - could refer to new player or someone new joining the Club staff. Wait for announcement first then get excited!

drainage

Ingramator said:
Fleury29 said:
Allcorn said:
Unbelievable, is this definate lol was hoping for a player
PR has tweeted it is a player .... Unless he is being economical and it's an ex player eg Lawless he seems to be saying its an on ice signing

Also said no one released

Gazza272

drainage said:
PR has tweeted it is a player .... Unless he is being economical and it's an ex player eg Lawless he seems to be saying its an on ice signing

Also said no one released
Guessing thats G on the bench then! Unless someone is carrying a knock.

I hope they dont play everyone while Max is banned as we have to play an Import down until he is back!

Wishful thinking but how about Bryan Little, after pr's little/big tweet, played with milams brother in the past. Seriously wishful thinking lol