Mini Bus anyone?

steve

the inferno would like to state that no liability can be accepted for parking tickets received whilst participating in said car share scheme ;)

TheStub

steve said:
the inferno would like to state that no liability can be accepted for parking tickets received whilst participating in said car share scheme ;)
You missed the *

*This post does not, in fact, exist. Any reference to this, or other posts, are circumstantial. We will deny the existence of this post, forum, Ice Hockey and indeed the existence of reality. Unless you can prove the existence of anything beyond your own thought.

James

Administrator
I'll have a think about the best way to organise a car share database on the site but a thread will have to suffice for now. With a house move imminent and a full compliment of extra-curricular websites to finish I don't have the time at the moment.

kettdevil1

Sheincar said:
Finny said:
Sheincar said:
The Red Army is not CDSL re-branded. I don't know how the article in the programme was worded as I was not at the game BUT Red Army is the club's own supporters club - not an independent one like CDSL was.
Just re-read the programme and it doesn't make any mention of CDSL. A wrong assumption on my behalf, and something I presume might cause some discussion amongst the fans?

Sheincar said:
As I'm no longer involved on matchnights I no longer have to get to the rink at least an hour early so could give someone a lift from Whitchurch.
Who the heck will I be getting my 50/50 tickets from now???
Simon? Paul Sullivan? Paul Ragan?

CDSL members should have had an email.
That reminds me.... were 50/50 tickets on sale on Saturday? I tried to find a seller in the first period break and failed miserably.

I can't remember the number being announced either.

What's up?

TheStub

Re: Re: Mini Bus anyone?

James said:
I'll have a think about the best way to organise a car share database on the site but a thread will have to suffice for now. With a house move imminent and a full compliment of extra-curricular websites to finish I don't have the time at the moment.
If you want, we can have a chat about it and I'll get something together. I fancy some programming fun.

Sheincar

Sheincar said:
As I'm no longer involved on matchnights I no longer have to get to the rink at least an hour early so could give someone a lift from Whitchurch.
Who the heck will I be getting my 50/50 tickets from now???[/quote]

Simon? Paul Sullivan? Paul Ragan?

CDSL members should have had an email.[/quote]

That reminds me.... were 50/50 tickets on sale on Saturday? I tried to find a seller in the first period break and failed miserably.

I can't remember the number being announced either.

What's up?[/quote]

PM sent