Mini Bus anyone?

Sheincar

Finny said:
I was going to suggest creating something on the Inferno where people can list where they come from - I think there is a Cardiff City FC website which does something similar. However, as has been already pointed out - not everybody reads the Inferno. Though I don't know why!!!

Perhaps this is something CDSL (or the Red Army as they are to be re-branded) could try and sort out - as I assume they will be having a desk at the rink on game nights?
The Red Army is not CDSL re-branded. I don't know how the article in the programme was worded as I was not at the game BUT Red Army is the club's own supporters club - not an independent one like CDSL was.

As I'm no longer involved on matchnights I no longer have to get to the rink at least an hour early so could give someone a lift from Whitchurch.

coming from the valleys myself in a car full i can't help, but i do remember a few seasons ago, there was a bus organised, i believe it only lasted for a few games but they had the right idea, if i remember right is was the club who sorted it to attract more fans as the bus was free, can't remember that many people using it, hence it didn't last long

Finny

Sheincar said:
The Red Army is not CDSL re-branded. I don't know how the article in the programme was worded as I was not at the game BUT Red Army is the club's own supporters club - not an independent one like CDSL was.
Just re-read the programme and it doesn't make any mention of CDSL. A wrong assumption on my behalf, and something I presume might cause some discussion amongst the fans?

Sheincar said:
As I'm no longer involved on matchnights I no longer have to get to the rink at least an hour early so could give someone a lift from Whitchurch.
Who the heck will I be getting my 50/50 tickets from now???

TheStub

Not sure what is up with the poll. I guess that is didn't like me adding it after the fact.

Geeky time - it looks like it hasn't bound the form for the poll to the thread. Perhaps I should report it...or not...

Sheincar

Finny said:
Sheincar said:
Just re-read the programme and it doesn't make any mention of CDSL. A wrong assumption on my behalf, and something I presume might cause some discussion amongst the fans?

Sheincar said:
Who the heck will I be getting my 50/50 tickets from now???
Simon? Paul Sullivan? Paul Ragan?

CDSL members should have had an email.

Finny

If the Inferno is succesful is helping people share cars to the hockey - are we going to help to suggest where they park too..........

TheStub

Finny said:
If the Inferno is succesful is helping people share cars to the hockey - are we going to help to suggest where they park too..........
Please don't... I have a "warn user" button, and I'm not afraid you use it :p