Mark richardson

wildthing74

Gazza272 said:
wildthing74 said:
Gazza272 said:
Ragan pretty infatic in denying we have signed him.

So either the people there have mistook someone for Richie, Richie has stolen one of our track suits. Or it's another Red Army Travel prank like last season with the shirt auction in the castle.
Nope not guilty of an pranks in the Castle this time :D and I want no party in this speculation about Richie!

It would have been a cracker if you guys had have been :lol:
Imagine the meltdown on here though :D

Gazza272 said:

So either the people there have mistook someone for Richie, Richie has stolen one of our track suits. Or it's another Red Army Travel prank like last season with the shirt auction in the castle.
The question asked if we had signed Richie, there was no mention of us being in negotiations or waiting for a signing to complete.

Gazza272

bluedevil said:
The question asked if we had signed Richie, there was no mention of us being in negotiations or waiting for a signing to complete.

True!

I hope all this speculation is true! Massive pick up at this time of the season.

zoesdevil

wildthing74 said:
Gazza272 said:

Nope not guilty of an pranks in the Castle this time :D and I want no party in this speculation about Richie!

That is still the best prank (Castle) to have been pulled!! HILAAAARIOOOUUSSSSSS!!

Finny

Ragan has confirmed on twitter again that Richie is still under contract with his club and simply over here for 2-3 weeks holiday.

What about this then.

Next home game is a dead rubber game vs steelers.
Ticket sales could be low unless........ It was announced at the game tonight in front of a capacity crowd on the screens that Mark Richardson is returning!!
Could understand why Paul wouldn't want to give anything away in that case? :)

and just maybe he's not put pen to paper yet ! if this is the case, thay all know he's over here and finnerty etc will not be shy in checking the situation out now we have brought this to light. again.

The thing that confuses me is why he would be dressed in a devils track suit. Fair enough if he is just visiting and wants to watch his team play but why go dressed in one of the teams track suits surely his current club won't be happy with that. I know I wouldn't be if I owned the devils and say blight for example went back home and was dressed in another teams colours.

Even if he went with the team on the bus why wasn't he in normal gear even a non team track suit if he wanted to be comfortable

kettdevil1

devils900 said:
The thing that confuses me is why he would be dressed in a devils track suit. Fair enough if he is just visiting and wants to watch his team play but why go dressed in one of the teams track suits surely his current club won't be happy with that. I know I wouldn't be if I owned the devils and say blight for example went back home and was dressed in another teams colours.

Even if he went with the team on the bus why wasn't he in normal gear even a non team track suit if he wanted to be comfortable
I love conspiracy theories! Perhaps he wore the tracksuit because he was cold? Perhaps he forgot his Kazhak one? Perhaps it wasn't Ritchie? Perhaps it was a secret plan by PR to get him sacked for not wearing the right sponsorship kit and hence we could sign him? Perhaps he was so overwhelmed by Bari's Movember that he accidentally put on the wrong top? Perhaps he thought it was the best way of impressing the local Nottingham ladies? Perhaps it wasn't a Devils top but was actually a cheap replica? Perhaps it was to entertain the visiting hoards? Perhaps it was actually Chris wanting to boost traffic on the Inferno?

Perhaps? Perhaps?

Chris

Administrator
If I wanted to boost traffic to the site, i'd probably just bring up one of the bans from the games against the Giants and Blaze ;)

I don't know what to make of him being there though, it does seem odd that he'd be at the game wearing one of our tracksuits, but then Ragan keeps saying he's still contracted to his team in Kazakhstan, and there's been no news of him on eliteprospects dropping from that team.

As much as i'd like him to return, I wonder where the funds would come from. Unless the under reporting of attendances is true and we're in a better financial position than it would seem. (Not that things appear bad at the moment)

devils900 said:

Why would his team care? He was see by about 8 fans from the sounds of things. Hardly a PR disaster for his team :grin:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Koop11 said:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice-hockey-news/2012/11/26/ice-hockey-richardson-could-make-devils-return-91466-32305879/
I'm intrigued to know where Terry Phillips got this line from:

'Now, though, Richardson wants a return to British hockey and Devils would certainly love to sign him.' :?:

I don't know if anyone else saw him but he was at the BBT on Sunday as well.

It's probable that, as Ragan said, he's on a break and he's just come back to visit us to say hello. If there's any chance in signing him though, I hope we snap him up quicker than anyone can type 'Richie's back'!!! :)

drainage

hockeyrocker26 said:
I don't know if anyone else saw him but he was at the BBT on Sunday as well.

It's probable that, as Ragan said, he's on a break and he's just come back to visit us to say hello. If there's any chance in signing him though, I hope we snap him up quicker than anyone can type 'Richie's back'!!! :)
He didnt appear to be hiding the fact he was there ....could be a total red herring but he sure seems to like to see us still!!

ASHIPP

Richie's presence around the Club at the mo is a great piece of positive pr....flying visit home it maybe but it suggests he still has affection for the Club.And, who knows, if and when he is ready to come home it could well be to the Devils.

In the world of Carlsberg he would be Captain for opening season at our new arena....no bias because he always was my favorite player.
:D ;)

for those not on twitter
Paul Ragan ‏@raganpaul

NEWSFLASH @cardiffdevils MARK RICHARDSON signs for Cardiff Devils! Welcome Richie home & return of Max this Sunday 02920 382001#itsourtime