Mark richardson

oh wat a numpty sorry guys, i did the maths and worked out 20 rather than 22. And all of a sudden 22 was the last number in my head and ended up typing it in instead on 20. 12 forwards, 6 d men , 2 goalies. 20!!!!

Have Hope#35

Can't imagine that it does but has the Richardson rumour got anything to do with a quote/rumour I found on EIHL Rumours website?

“The Devils are about to get Very Scary!
If what I’ve heard is true Coventry had better batten down the hatches as there will be some serious fireworks on the 25th!
But then again, Olson & Egener's Balls are about to shrink, Big Time!
Now let's see how you want to play it Thommo?”
PAYBACK
This was posted on Sunday 18th Nov... Anyone have any clues regarding it's meaning? Why are we 'about' to get scary?

Koop11

I wouldn't link Richardson with 'very scary'. Not in the context of physicality which was the vide I got from reading that post.

Have Hope#35

Koop11 said:
I wouldn't link Richardson with 'very scary'. Not in the context of physicality which was the vide I got from reading that post.
I wouldn't either, it'd be great to get him back from a skill point of view but not 'scary'... I also read it as being a big tough guy! Just can't see it happening?

Have Hope#35 said:
Can't imagine that it does but has the Richardson rumour got anything to do with a quote/rumour I found on EIHL Rumours website?

“The Devils are about to get Very Scary!
If what I’ve heard is true Coventry had better batten down the hatches as there will be some serious fireworks on the 25th!
But then again, Olson & Egener's Balls are about to shrink, Big Time!
Now let's see how you want to play it Thommo?”
PAYBACK
This was posted on Sunday 18th Nov... Anyone have any clues regarding it's meaning? Why are we 'about' to get scary?

Perhaps it just means that Franny has been taking self defence classes since last time and will be ready for Egener!! :lol:

Finny

What the EIHL rumours website?

Is it like the Football fumours website where people make up rumours, trying to make them as ridiculous as possible?

p r stated in sundays programme, i know g is happy with how the team is coming together, we coninue to seek an additional signing. we hope that paul bissonnette will stay for the complete season' and that max & tyson are back in the line up very shortly' which makes us a very strong unit !!

Chris

Administrator
Well when everyone else gets home, those who spotted him will probably mention it :)

He was sat with Mckenzie over in block 18 whilst the rest of us were in block 2 and 3.

Gazza272

Ragan pretty infatic in denying we have signed him.

So either the people there have mistook someone for Richie, Richie has stolen one of our track suits. Or it's another Red Army Travel prank like last season with the shirt auction in the castle.

zoesdevil

Gazza272 said:

So either the people there have mistook someone for Richie, Richie has stolen one of our track suits. Or it's another Red Army Travel prank like last season with the shirt auction in the castle.
Well it definitely was Richie or an amazing look-a-like,
He deifinitely was wearing a Devils tracksuit, stolen or not
plus it defo isn't a prank as I drove to Nottingham, so wasnt on the Red Army Travel bus!!
Must of been the comfiest thing he had in his bag to put on, he's a true Devil!! :twisted: :cool:

Paul Sullivan

Gazza272 said:

Yeah he was pretty emphatic about that.

Richie has many Devils tracksuits and many friends in Cardiff and Nottingham. It's not beyond reason he might turn up to watch two of his former teams play in a city where he knows many people.

Might be worth dialling the speculation down to a 9.5 for a while :D

I doubt Red Army Travel would scour acting agencies for a Mark Richardson lookalike purely to stage a prank :DWD

wildthing74

Gazza272 said:

Nope not guilty of an pranks in the Castle this time :D and I want no party in this speculation about Richie!

Gazza272

wildthing74 said:
Gazza272 said:

Nope not guilty of an pranks in the Castle this time :D and I want no party in this speculation about Richie!

It would have been a cracker if you guys had have been :lol: