Manchester Storm v Cardiff Devils 28th August

MA18

Duffed up is a bit of an understatement lol from the video I've seen ruddy had a shit eating grin on his face while trying to pick a fight with sanford and when Lou skated over it suddenly changed to an oh crap what have I caused sort of look lol, the refs really need to quit trying to stop the fights, soon as the gloves are off they need to step aside or they will end up on the brunt end of a tilt and complain about it.
They really do, far to much involvement when things need to be sorted out by the players.

Storm 14 and Ehrhardt were pushing their luck over the two nights. Needed sorting out a lot earlier.

moggy#9

They really do, far to much involvement when things need to be sorted out by the players.

Storm 14 and Ehrhardt were pushing their luck over the two nights. Needed sorting out a lot earlier.
I'm astonished that storm keep beginning earhardt back. I honestly don't know what they see in him. Whenever I've seen him play for storm or GB he's been a complete liability. Not quite BOC, but still.