Manchester Storm v Cardiff Devils 28th August

moggy#9

Next weekend will be a much harder challenge than Manchester. Nottingham will be a lot better prepared.

Hopefully by next weekend a few more rough edges will be sorted and coughler will be back.

ASHIPP

Next weekend will be a much harder challenge than Manchester. Nottingham will be a lot better prepared.

Hopefully by next weekend a few more rough edges will be sorted and coughler will be back.
Panthers lost to Steelers last night, but won comfortably tonight.

Samael

I'd rather he doesn't play at all during these pre season games, heals properly and doesnt risk further injury against Nottingham who I'm sure will be targeting him.

Another win tonight then. Gotta feel sorry for Storm fans. Think it's gonna be a long season for them.

kettdevil1

A tremendous game of pre-season hockey, I really was not expecting the feistiness and the intensity but both teams gave it the full beans all night. Manchester are going to be go to watch in their own barn this season, they are nasty, petty and tremendous fun, whilst the Devils matched them all game and eased to the victory when they needed to. It's so good to see Martin back and playing with the same vision and skill and I really liked both Thompson and Penny tonight, two competitors who are going to be assets all season. Hugely enjoyable to watch and good to get the W

moggy#9

I'd rather he doesn't play at all during these pre season games, heals properly and doesnt risk further injury against Nottingham who I'm sure will be targeting him.

Another win tonight then. Gotta feel sorry for Storm fans. Think it's gonna be a long season for them.
I'd been assuming that it was some sort of day to day niggle. If it's more serious, then you're right, he shouldn't be rushed. It seems odd to start the season injured though.

Swarley

Yes he duffed up one of the Storm players number 14,in the last minute of the 2nd period.
Duffed up is a bit of an understatement lol from the video I've seen ruddy had a shit eating grin on his face while trying to pick a fight with sanford and when Lou skated over it suddenly changed to an oh crap what have I caused sort of look lol, the refs really need to quit trying to stop the fights, soon as the gloves are off they need to step aside or they will end up on the brunt end of a tilt and complain about it.

Hockeymad

Duffed up is a bit of an understatement lol from the video I've seen ruddy had a shit eating grin on his face while trying to pick a fight with sanford and when Lou skated over it suddenly changed to an oh crap what have I caused sort of look lol, the refs really need to quit trying to stop the fights, soon as the gloves are off they need to step aside or they will end up on the brunt end of a tilt and complain about it.
Where's the video