Latest rink update

James

Administrator
That would only be needed if we were expected to sell out immediately. I'd imagine we'll just have the initial capacity till we hit the magic number then apply for the higher capacity that a Fire Certificate would justify?

d20

maybe have an open training session for fans to go and see if its limited numbers maybe season ticket holders or if any number allowed just get them in to get the certificate,before any games can be played ,usually any new place needs 3 ramp up events .

Devil_Abroad said:
Todd hopes to be in for the 2 Christmas games and use them as the pre-official opening
Before people start getting too excited and rummer's start, the official completion date for the rink is Jan, if any thing changes from this i will let every know.

Finny

If you're looking at the main pad with the corporate boxes to your right, I think it's the far right corner?

That way you only need one Zamboni for two ice pads.

Devil_Abroad

august04 said:
It doesn't look like we'll be in for Boxing day, as tickets are on sale on the website for games on 26th/30th December - at the BBT.
Guess I need to buy a pair for our Christmas visit [emoji3][emoji122][emoji970][emoji122][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ocko

august04 said:
It doesn't look like we'll be in for Boxing day, as tickets are on sale on the website for games on 26th/30th December - at the BBT.
Not necessarily. I was certain they would put tickets on there regardless. It shouldn't be too difficult to ask people who have bought to pick new seats. If we are in earlier will be a last minute thing anyway.

I'm sure they have planned as if they are staying in the BBT but haven't ruled out Boxing Day, you never know.