Latest rink update

I cant believe after all the years of waiting for a new rink that we are this bothered over the colour of the seats. This rink is going to be a million times better than the shed we have at the moment. I don't think there will be many complaints when its finished and everyone can see it.

James

Administrator
Seat colour is an issue in places like Sheffield when there is never anyone in most of them. As we are going to be filling our new rink every week, no one will see the seats :D

Ocko

I quite like the seat colours of grey and red. Red, white and green would be a bit too much for seats, bordering on garish IMO. White seats would look trashed quickly.

You'll never please everyone, everyone will have their own opinions on these trivial matters. Even the designers.

wildthing74

I think the red and grey looks classy. Why Wales colours?The WNIR had yellow seats and the bleachers were green and yellow and I don't recall that ever being a worry.

It looks great and those pics on the plans we saw years ago are starting to come to life.Roll on Dec/Jan.

wildthing74 said:
I think the red and grey looks classy. Why Wales colours?The WNIR had yellow seats and the bleachers were green and yellow and I don't recall that ever being a worry.

It looks great and those pics on the plans we saw years ago are starting to come to life.Roll on Dec/Jan.
Our Welsh heritage is important but I agree: We shouldn't be too hung up on over 'Welshifying' everything. Plus no matter the colours of the rink or seats, the fans'll put their own mark on it.

august04

wildthing74 said:

So it was scheduled for the first games to be the 16/17th January but in some interviews it has been suggested that we're hoping to be in sooner. What is the latest estimate? You mentioning December sounds encouraging.