Ladies night

Finny

Oh FFS! Have we not learnt anything?!?

Ah well. I guess the title challenge was nice whilst it lasted.

<Post edited here>

Finny

I would have thought my post was self-explanatory.

We all know what happens at these nights. Female supporters get drunk. Players get drunk. Things happen that shouldn't and the following weeks are awkward.

Yes it brings in a lot of money for the club but I was hoping with a new arena and bigger fanbase we would be able to move away from things like this.

osh

Excuse me, are you suggesting that every lady who attends this event are labelled with the word you have used above.
I think you are out of order and for once should keep your thoughts very much to yourself. A lot of ladies are going to be very angry reading your post methinks !

august04

This could be an interesting discussion! For whatever reason, our form always seemed to dip after this particular event though, not a fan of it.

Finny

Excuse me, are you suggesting that every lady who attends this event are labelled with the word you have used above.
I think you are out of order and for once should keep your thoughts very much to yourself. A lot of ladies are going to be very angry reading your post methinks !
Apologies. Perhaps looking back my post wasn't self-explanatory.

"Ladies Night" is what the club promote it as.
"<Post edited here.> Night" is what the players who have been before know it as.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ocko

Wow! Just wait till Electro gets his teeth into this one!
His response will probably boil down to; if we had an 10k seat arena, Finny wouldn't have said such a comment because we would have a larger more eclectic mix of women to his taste therefore Greenbank are to blame.

drainage

Apologies. Perhaps looking back my post wasn't self-explanatory.

"Ladies Night" is what the club promote it as.
<Post edited here.> Night" is what the players who have been before know it as.
Nice dodge but as someone who has attended I can assure you I am anything but a slapper .. I didn't enjoy so haven't been back and won't go again. That's got nothing to do with "slapper " like behaviour more it wasn't my cup of tea but you are suggesting players are that derogatory about people who basically pay their wages, nice!

If true didn't need airing .... You are entitled to think it impacts performance but you aren't entitled to belittle female fans or suggest the players do. There was surely a more constructive less offensive way to make your point

Last edited by a moderator: